Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by manofkent

1. M

X&Y Appreciation Thread

I am new to this forum and joined to rave about seeing them live in Sydney on March 15th. Iv'e gone from just liking them to a massive fan. They even come close to my all time favourite band oasis, Yes I was guilty of underestimating them but I now think they are hugely under estimated, I have...
  2. M

Saw them on Saturday- Had not realised how brilliant they are

Since Saturdays concert I have turned into an avid Coldplay fan. I have been listening exclusively to their albums in my car to and from work and still love X&Y the most. I think it is a stunning album perhaps a first amongst equals. I think their next album will quite probably be the biggest...
  3. M

Saw them on Saturday- Had not realised how brilliant they are

I saw Coldpaly on Saturday at Sydney's Acer Arena. I have all of their albums but have never been a huge fan, yes I thought they were good. Well I was blown away, totally. What a brilliant concert. I have seen lots of groups including oasis and U2 both three times. Coldplay trumped them easily...