M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah I ended up in row 12. I was really really pissed at first, but everyone told me they couldn't do anything for us. I should have been more persistent. But when I actually sat down we were pretty much center and it was a really really good view, at least better than I had ever had, I ended up pretty happy. I wasn't going to let it ruin my night or anything. It was a great show. I heard alot of people were really pissed off, I so wanted to be front row lol.
    So I just checked the floor area and I did the 3-D seating area and it looks like they can put like 950 people in that area so I will definitely be arriving as soon as the doors open in order to get as up close as possible.
    I kept checking LiveNation everyday because I knew some tickets had to pop up and they must have just released the lower level tickets to cut down on scalpers which is great for us! I think its a good idea to arrive early just so we can be as close to the stage as possible. This is quite exciting...I now have tickets to three Coldplay concerts within a week two are pit and the other is row 11 at shoreline. I don't know if I will be able to make all three, but I will sure try to!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…