Recent content by Lukestar1991

1. Lukestar1991

[2016-11-11] Coldplay To Perform At The London Palladium

Everybody needs a touch of nihilism, it's what keeps you from going insane!
  2. Lukestar1991

THIS IS OUR (C)OLDPLAYYYYYYY "lol"
  3. Lukestar1991

Such a tune. Brings back the memories. Almost makes a millennial feel old! :D
  4. Lukestar1991

Either that or some kind of dedication. I'm thinking the new stripped down version of Everglow. Talk about timing.
  5. Lukestar1991

TPI Magazine - Coldplay: A Head Full Of Dreams

Always fascinating to get an insight into the tour production / logistical process. Thanks for sharing.
  6. Lukestar1991

[2016-08-20] Rose Bowl, LOS ANGELES, CA

Never enough opportunities to sell out, it seems.
  7. Lukestar1991

[2016-08-07] Coldplay to perform a secret show for SiriusXM

Just listened to the pre-show interview. The "other" Global Citizen show Chris mentioned has to be the recently rumoured India date, surely?
  8. Lukestar1991

Asia tour

There's a possibility that they may play some South East Asian shows in November (around the time they tour Australia). It's more likely that they'll do a full tour in Spring next year, though, from what I've gathered.
  9. Lukestar1991

100% this. It makes absolutely no sense to me. Just think, they could have played the kinds of things they do in soundcheck. What a treat that would have been.
  10. Lukestar1991

[2016-08-06] Lincoln Financial Field, PHILADELPHIA, PA

Does Chris' dedication to the Bidens mean he's Illuminati? "Your guess is as good as mine". :beatnik:
  11. Lukestar1991

On a slightly unrelated note, doesn't anyone think it strange how we still haven't had any audio recordings surface from this leg of the tour?
  12. Lukestar1991

[2016-07-20] Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, IN

Funny how it was "oh the first arena show of the tour" yet the setlist was exactly the same..
  13. Lukestar1991

Anymore UK Gigs

Yes, of course they will. I'm personally hoping for an Arena run (Glasgow, Belfast, Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Nottingham, London etc) but I think it's more likely they'll do a couple of shows in Manchester / London if anything.
  14. Lukestar1991

[AUG 2016] Will Champion in Rhythm Magazine

A literal gold mine. Yellow was the first track I ever tried to play on the drums. Thanks so much for sharing this!