Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

1. NOTICE: Coldplay Downloads are now back up! Sorry for the downtime
    Dismiss Notice
Lu'kaa
Last Activity:
Jan 12, 2019
Movie technician

Share This Page

Lu'kaa

Livin' life in Technicolor, from Paris, FR

Coldplayer
Lu'kaa was last seen:
Jan 12, 2019
    1. Black Dog
      Black Dog
      I adore your siggy. ALL OVER THE WORLD
    2. getithom
      getithom
      I was watching the video last night and wanted an avatar of something in that video.

Me gusta.
    3. Blockflote
      Blockflote
      Haha! I thought it came from Charlie Brown live's shows.. well, it's still nice :)
    4. Lu'kaa
      Lu'kaa
      Welcome on my profile. This is a stupid post of myself on my own wall. Just ignore it.
    5. Blockflote
      Blockflote
      Thank you so much! It's awesome :D
      Btw, is it from Charlie Brown?
    6. Blockflote
      Blockflote
      Hi! I love your avatar.. Do you have that image in a big format? :P
    7. getithom
      getithom
      Hahaha! I get that a lot here. :lol:

Did you start the new season, or just the show in general?
    8. getithom
      getithom
      You should visit it. It's a addicting site and there is a sub-reddit of literally anything you can think of.
    9. getithom
      getithom
      Have you heard of a site called Reddit, by chance?
    10. getithom
      getithom
      I really want your avatar. Do you have an extra, or anything similar?
    11. TyM218
      TyM218
      Sept 22nd! Then MX a month later... My fall TV schedule should keep me busy enough until MX is released. Have you read any of the spoilers for season 3? I don't wanna just start discussing if you don't know any of them :P
    12. TyM218
      TyM218
      are you a community fan too?
    13. Jack Bauer
      Jack Bauer
      Just wanted to say I love your avatar! it's the only episode of Community I ever saw and I loved how creative it was. Especially liked the part about the Coldplay tix!
    14. The Final Track
      The Final Track
      Oh, I though I recognized it!
      Thanks, haha :lol:
    15. The Final Track
      The Final Track
      :lol:
      I love your avi btw, what is it?
    16. Nopix
      Nopix
      Thanks ;) Same to you.... and good luck with the shooting!! :P (isn't it supposed to be fun? :P :D )
      btw, you gotta tell me more about your movies, I've seen something on facebook... but you know, since it was in French, I could not figure out what it was :/
    17. Nopix
      Nopix
      heh...as you may have noticed.... i've been very busy recently...... but i'm going to have holidays next week!!! plenty of time to write to you ;) I'm just informing you :P
    18. Nopix
      Nopix
      PART 0

I'm SOOO late! Sorry for that... and as well sorry for being so absurdly talkative about Poirot, I'm just so obsessed with that show! :D

Anyway... it's all been pretty busy lately, but I have some free time tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, so I'll be writing you. In the meantime - have a nice day(s)! :)
    19. Nopix
      Nopix
      PART13 (this did not fit into part 12)

Hope I didn't leave anything unanswered ;)

Oh...and the CTV - if you'd be interested in contributing somehow... just write Jamie :)
      I cant wait to see the first episode :D ^^

Thank you! :)

Have fun during the rest of the holidays!!! :) ;) Bye!
    20. Nopix
      Nopix
      PART12:

soo.. App Store's here - what do you think? I guess it's still really empty... it has potential, but it needs time. I guess it's initially not going to be such a success as iOS App Store was/is, since on iPhones there were no apps before... on macs, we already have apps and the App Store just changes the way they are delivered to us. Just my 2 cents :) ;)

I've seen your card in the thread...it is really cool, looks extremely great! :) I got my card today!!! :D :D SQUEEE! :D I like it very much, and there was a chocolate too :) Still no signs of my card being delivered :( I bought this hand-made paper and envelope and painted a huge Viva la XMas on the envelope... wrote a letter and added some home made CP butterflies :) What did you do?
  • About

Movie technician
    Twitter:
    LukaaFilm
    Coldplay concerts:
    Favourite Coldplay member?:
    Chris
    Your favourite Coldplay album?:
    VLVODAAHF
    Favourite Coldplay song:
    Every Teardrop
    The story of a guy who joined Coldplaying to talk about Coldplay (we are a rare breed)

Playlists!