Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

1. NOTICE: Coldplay Downloads are now back up! Sorry for the downtime
    Dismiss Notice
Lore
Last Activity:
Jan 26, 2017
Birthday:
July 14

Share This Page

Lore

Up&Up

Honorary Coldplayer Coldplayer
Lore was last seen:
Jan 26, 2017
    1. iPsy
      iPsy
      happy birthday to Lore, happy birthday to Lore, happy birthday dear Lore, happy birthday to you!
    2. Hotplay007
      Hotplay007
      gosh, i'm tired toooooo!
      and hungry.
      this place, it's still sort of addicting. AND I JUST LEARNED GOOD QUALITY PHOTOSHOP SKILLZ. :P :dance: im so happy.
    3. Ryujiki
      Ryujiki
      In 12 days is your birthday?,what a coincidence? :p
    4. Hotplay007
      Hotplay007
      Lore!! how've you been?
    5. zeoir
      zeoir
      hewwwo lore, just stopping by to say HI!
    6. coldpatrix
      coldpatrix
      Hi Lore, can u come on messenger?
      Only two minutes!

Patrizio
    7. marianatsl
      marianatsl
      am listening to muse right now!!! My ipod saw our conversation!!!!! :laugh4:
    8. marianatsl
      marianatsl
      Don't cry lorezita!!!
      it will all be good!!
      btw, has the Muse concert already happen??
    9. marianatsl
      marianatsl
      I'm sleepish... but am trying to stay up a bit more around here...
      so, how was your weekend??
    10. marianatsl
      marianatsl
      Gooooood evening Miss Lore!!
      :kiss::kiss:
    11. Hotplay007
      Hotplay007
      hahaha, LOTTTSS of time. wayyyyy to much time spending on here. But once you're on here, you're on here for a couple hours at least. it's very addicting. it's like, ok, here's your friends, here's people agreeing and disagreeing. here's people posting threads that you enjoy and you don't, here's new music, new interviews, new videos, arcade games to play if you must, we can now chat with other people and so how they're doing directly without PMing them. ITS WONDERFUL!
    12. Hotplay007
      Hotplay007
      oh my gosh, it's gotten more addictive since it turned into a facebook/myspace forum. it's like I MUST GET OFF AND NOT WORRY IF SOMEBODY IS REPLYING TO MY COMMENTS IN A POSITIVE WAY! lol.

Phase? I sure hope so.
    13. Hotplay007
      Hotplay007
      haha winter vacation is always fun. Except when you have to go back to school. blah. I wish i could put my days into more use. I come on here way too much. it's a little excessive.
    14. Hotplay007
      Hotplay007
      chea no kidding. not that much fun is going on over here on my side either. I'm ok.... I feel like getting out and doing something but this summer rain is ALWAYS HERE every single day.
    15. Hotplay007
      Hotplay007
      Lore! hey, how are you doing?
    16. zeoir
      zeoir
      Yoo Lore! I'm still not sure what i'm gonna do with this new thing but ah well :D
    17. yomido
      yomido
      hi um, I'm looking for a post of mine, but I can't amid the masses of posts...is there any way I can find it a bit faster? @[email protected] its entitled "i swear to god I need to learn this song" or something, and the song was what if
  • About

Birthday:
    July 14