Recent content by Lolly Pop

1. L

Why did you join Coldplaying.com?

everyone just suddenly stopped posting there, I think it was around the time facebook had really started to kick off and then one day they pulled the plug. It was sad cos there was quite a few people there I will probably never speak to again. Although I do keep in touch with a select few...
  2. L

Why did you join Coldplaying.com?

I was on the coldplay.com forum back in the day and it completely disintegrated so starting posting more here.
  3. L

Hi!

I've not been on here for 3 years!! Thought I'd drop by and say hello. I feel like a newb all over again :p *waves*
  4. L

19-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

thanks! :D I'll sell it too you for £100000 and a bottle of Stella.Don't think I've not forgotten about Stella-Gate back in the olden days :P You still owe me haha.
  5. L

19-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

right I'm to buy some glue and card to start sticking my butterflies and ticket to my frame.It's quite sad really but it makes a pretty picture to hang on my wall . :P
  6. L

right.here are my photos. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=315857&id=757640373&l=5f5cb177e3
  7. L

The one they moved to half way through.In the middle of the crowd
  8. L

I take it you guys were at the front?! :P I was in the middle then moved to the back then moved right next to the other stage.
  9. L

Girls Aloud were absolutely awful. Marilyn Manson would have revved up the crowd better than they did.
  10. L

I WAS THERE LAST NIGHT! I was looking out for the yellow t-shirts but I didn't see anyone. :( Pics coming soon
  11. L

FIRST POST UPDATED ## Pre-Wembley Coldplaying meet-up - Trafalgar Square @ 5pm (Thursday 17th Septem

Hi Guys! I've not been on this in a while...I went last night and it was AMAZING. If only I'd logged in a few days before hand and I could have met some of you! I'm gonna be in Angel today if anyone is around :P
  12. L

RIP Jennifer/Nettie

I did! I'm in shock we used to chat all the time on the old coldplay.com forums. oh my god,I can't believe it. :( rip. Jen.
  13. L

Calling all London people...

6 miles in the snow?! NO THANK YOU. :p
  14. L

Calling all London people...

lol I literally can't get to work.The buses are off,the trains are off and I can't even get through to work on the phone.My last attempt at contacting them was through email so maybe someone might be in.I'm pretty sure they won't be open if loads of staff are off.