L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What if you guys just don't give a shit one day and just leave?
    I stayed home to rest. Nothing exciting but I needed it after so much crap.
    Are you going to school there? I'm kinda jealous, you've seen bands and shit :( and Nathan is one lucky bastard. He gets to meet so many people.
    yeah but it doesn't match being physically there..
    Currently on vacation, I'll go back to work this Sunday. 45 more days and my one year internship is over.
    How is Europe going for you?
    Ah, that's a nice number of applications! I wish you the best of luck! I'm sure whatever happens, it'll turn out great!
    But yes! Thanksgiving Break starts in a couple hours for me whoop whoop!
    I'll be going home most likely this evening.
    OH yay! Congrats girl! Yah being done with all that is such a major relief. I hated applying to college. Which other ones did you apply to? Which did you get into? Is Cornell your top choice?
    Well I hope you did well on your SAT and ACT and all that!
    Awww, Kern you are WAYYY too awesome and beautiful and wonderful. I love youuuu.
    We are talking soon. T-minus 5 days until I get my 5 day Thanksgiving Break. And I'll be damned if we're not gonna video chat at least 80 times.
    Definitely! I can't wait till we can talk. I'm going home next weekend (not the one starting tomorrow but the one after) and maybe we'll get a chance to talk then? If not definitely Thanksgiving.
    No YOU'RE a babe!
    How is it that the first day I log on here in forever just happens to be the same day you wrote on my wall?? HMMM? I must be psychic.
    Haha wow, that's kinda funny actually. Did he talk at all?

Well I still think it's a good computer, it's just weird that that's how it is. I almost feel like somehow you can do it, cause I swear I saw a screenshot someone took from Skype and they were video chatting with multiple people and the desktop was from a Mac...
    Haha yah, maybe if I do stay a bit before the roomies get there I could show you.
    And yah I miss you guys too. D: Wait you saw Sara's bf on Skype? Whaddayah mean? :thinking: And how was it awkward?
    I never even go on Skype anymore. It'd be kinda cool to use it to chat if Macs would let me do video for more than one other person.
    <3333
    WHAT ABOUT TONIGHT THOUGH?? I'd be down.
    I start moving my stuff into my apartment on the 14th, but I'm not sure if I'm staying there once I start moving in or if I'll come back home and move in closer to school. School starts on the 24th, and my two roommates are moving in on the 19th. If I did stay at the apartment starting on the 14th then I'd have it all to myself for like 5 days :wacky: and might be able to actually chat then. But not once they move in. But I could still chat even if I don't move in right away.
    I miss you guys too. :sad:
    Haha yah, well I think you're both just lovely creepers. ;D

Sure, fb message should be fine.

I wanna watch it with you too! It's so much better when you have someone to talk to about it.
    But yah, if not, then we can at least talk about it afterwards. :wacky:
    Haha exactly. And Stefan said you were creeping on our conversation so if you saw the two good arguments he used, then you should totally use those yah.

Where can you tell me then?

We can still watch Dexter if that one site we used ends up showing the next season again like last time. If not, then I'll be watching it as soon as it gets put up somewhere else. So I dunno. D:
    I need you guys too. D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…