Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
laxwatcher
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey laxwatcher, how have you been? I just had a quick question for you. Where did you get your avatar picture? I have been trying to find the video (or a picture) that Coldplay used for the Hurts Like Heaven visuals. I know I have seen it before, I just cannot remember where. Thanks! :D
    Hey laxwatcher. No problem, will do :D I like the Waiting To Die Alone demo! That sounds awesome!!
    Ok, makes sense, I will gladly join in. So do I just write on the thread my song choice and you add it up?
    I would love to do it, but I am not really sure how to play. I checked it out and it looks pretty cool. How exactly do I vote?
    Hello (I don't know your name:()
    I've been listening carefully to your work and as a massive fan I think I've found from where you'd taken the live versions of each song!
    Thank you for doing that:)
    OMG THIS SOUNDS FANTASTIC!!SORRY FOR ALL CAPS BUT WOW....I might be speaking too soon but the sound quality is amazing! You never cease to amaze me! I also need to sub to your YT channel. The whole thing flows smoothly so far...i will let you know about the rest, but until then...great job! I just noticed...did you forget to put Violet Hill on? Or did you just not have enough room? Either way I'm just wondering. It's not a big deal though. :p
    I haven't listened to it yet. My flash player, Adobe, has been crashing all day sorry. I will get to it as soon as possible.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…