Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Recent content by karenc

1. K

[29-May-2012] Coldplay @ Ricoh Arena, Coventry, UK

Hi guys Did anyone who went happen to notice what time the GA seats started filling up, assuming they had them at Coventry. Thanks
  2. K

[24-May-2012] Coldplay @ Olympic Stadium, Turin, Italy

Ooh excellent. Thanks for the info :D
  3. K

Coldplay announcement on the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show (9 May 2012)

I now have to get up early in the morning, so will be listening waiting for this announcement. Whatever it happens to be. I did wonder if it might be EP related, or a special show for Absolute Radio but I guess all will be revealed in about 12 hours time :D
  4. K

[3-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ SECC, Glasgow, Scotland

I'd guess that's probably about right. I've got a seat but I'm working so I doubt I'll get there until around 8pm. Just in time for the lads coming on :)
  5. K

2011 Ticket Exchange **Updated List in First Post** (EXCHANGE OR FACE VALUE OFFERS ONLY)

I got one from Ticketsoup this morning. Try online there or call up the box office at the secc. You never know, it might be worth a try!! ;)
  6. K

2011 Ticket Exchange **Updated List in First Post** (EXCHANGE OR FACE VALUE OFFERS ONLY)

Juat managed to bag myself a ticket for Saturday in Glasgow so I can be taken off the list. Carrie, I've sent you a PM :)
  7. K

A Hopeful Transmission

I love A Hopeful Transmission...I actually wouldn't mind it being a bit longer, I'm just getting into it when DLIBYH starts :lol:
  8. K

[2-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Emirates Stadium, London, UK

Also, if anyone needs a room buddie let me know. I'm going on the 1st and 2nd and at the moment I'm on my own!! :D
  9. K

I'll be going to this gig too. Cannot wait for these to come round!!!! :dance:
  10. K

[1-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Emirates Stadium, London, UK

I have a ticket for this show on the 1st! Really looking forward to it! YAY!!!! :D
  11. K

[17-Nov-2011] Coldplay et. al @ Children In Need concert, MEN Arena, Manchester, UK (Live on BBC1)

Well, I was at the show on Thursday night and I've gotta say Coldplay were fantastic. I was about three rows back from the stage, to the left hand side as you look at it. Which was the perfect spot for our boys :D Quite a lot of the people round about me were singing along etc but there...
  12. K

[17-Nov-2011] Coldplay et. al @ Children In Need concert, MEN Arena, Manchester, UK (Live on BBC1)

There are a lot of acts on the bill for this and I'm not sure they'll get as many as three songs, but who knows. I can't wait to find out though :D
  13. K

I'm hoping to get a ticket for this. My friend wants to go too but I'm hoping I'll be able to pick up a ticket for her nearer the time as she can't afford it right now and I can barely afford the one I'm buying!!!
  14. K

Pre Sale UK Tour

You'll need to go to the O2 priority website and you'll get them through there. If you've already registered on that before, it'll just be a matter of signing in again with your phone number and password. :D
  15. K

Hey Craig! I'll be there with my friend but we'll probably be queueing in the morning, early on if needs be! We're getting to Manchester late on Wed night so we're gonna go past the MEN on the way to our hotel and see if there happens to be any crazy people camping out...it wouldn't surprise...