Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby :heart: I miss you so much, you're sleeping now so :wacky:

Juani I love you with all my heart and soul, you're everything to me :hug: I hope you're having the sweetest dreams and I can't wait until you wake up so I can talk to you ;p te amo mi amor :kiss::kiss::kiss: :heart:
    Juaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :heart:

five and then four and then three :wacko: :p

I love you too Juani <3 so so much mi amor :wacky: :kiss::kiss:
    Juani mi amor :wacky:

:kiss:

and tomorrow will be seven and then six and then five... :p :hug::hug:
    *tackles* Juaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :surprised:

hi :cheesy:

te amo muchisimo mas :p :charming:
    :kiss:
    Juaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :wacky: I want to hug you and kiss you so badly :disappointed: I hope you're having fun in the city, and that the new year is fantastic for you :heart: :kiss::kiss:
    :dozey: :p I always wish I was with you :sad: I miss you too :hug::hug::hug: te amo mi amor :wacko: :kiss:
    :p sos ridiculoso :wacky: :kiss: I miss you :disappointed: I woke up last night thinking the pillow next to me was you at first :lol: :sad: :hug:
    :wacky:

:laugh3: Juani you're so wonderful ;p :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: te amooooooooooo :charming: :p
    :dazzled:

awww :wacky: y yo espero el mismo por vos :wacko: :kiss: te amo muchisisisisisisimo :hug::hug:
    :hug::hug::hug::hug: x infinity ;p

feliz navidad Juani :wacky: te amo con todo mi corazon, y espero que tengas una navidad muy especial con tu familia :wacko: :kiss:
    :laugh3: :hug:

Juani you are the most wonderful person in the universe :wacky: thanks so much again for the gifts, I love them and the letters so much :heart: of course not as much as I love you :p te amo con todo mi alma Juani, para siempre :shy: :kiss: goodnight :wacky:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…