Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

1. NOTICE: Coldplay Downloads are now back up! Sorry for the downtime
    Dismiss Notice
Jenjie
Last Activity:
Nov 15, 2018

Share This Page

Jenjie

Coldplaying Founder

Founder Coldplayer
Jenjie was last seen:
Nov 15, 2018
    1. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Happy New Year to you and your family.
    2. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Happy New Year to You, Ian, Sammy & Jess. :)

Nancy
    3. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Hi Jen,

Your card arrived yesterday. The photo of Jess & Sammy is so lovely - Jess looking at Sammy in an admiring way, and Sammy smiling and enjoying the attention. :)

I wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS :santa3: and a Happy New Year! :vuvuzela:
    4. Christa42
      Christa42
      Merry Merry Christmas to you, Ian and the kids, I hope you have a wonderful holiday!
    5. Texasluvsjonny
      Texasluvsjonny
      PS: don't be hiding Sammie's hair under a hat next year. :angry:
    6. Texasluvsjonny
      Texasluvsjonny
      I got the Christmas card. They are such cuties. :dazzled: Thanks.
    7. Simon7
      Simon7
      K thanks, found it. Thanks for ur help jen
    8. Simon7
      Simon7
      Hi it was the show on the 4th at emirates and currently on page 28

Thanks
    9. Simon7
      Simon7
      Sorry, again can u give me a link to it as I can't find it sorry to be a pain anks

Happ coldpaying!!
    10. Simon7
      Simon7
      K thanks
    11. Simon7
      Simon7
      Hi can u reply to my message please
    12. Darlene_Ihnfsa
      Darlene_Ihnfsa
      HAPPY NEW YEAR, FELIZ 2012
    13. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      I am glad that you like it. I am surprised that it took so long for the card to arrive in Manchester from Copenhagen (the US ones arrived days ago)!!

But good to know that you received it. Yes, I hope that Sammy enjoys the stamps (he might put them everywhere, LOL). :santa:
    14. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Hi Jenjie,
      Thank you so much for the lovely card. I love how it is designed by Sammy Betley. He is a great artist - I am sure that he can take it far. He has clearly talent - I really mean this. Thank you again. A big :hug: to both YOU, Sammy and Ian.
    15. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Good evening, Jen
      How are you? I just wanna make sure that you have received the letter I sent you. It was sent at the same time as I sent my second card to Angie in Texas (and she posted that she had received her second card several days ago). So you should have received your card now.
    16. AnnaElisabeth
      AnnaElisabeth
      Hi Jen! :nice: How are you? Hope you've had a nice weekend. Are you and Ian going to be able to come see us Londoners sometime soon? Would be lovely to see you :hug:
    17. starsinheavenalign
      starsinheavenalign
      Hi! I've been getting quite a few messages lately about account mix ups and thought I would let you know! :) The messages ask if I have multiple accounts by the names of Greeneyedspotlight, vivalakelly, and surfangirl15. I just wanted to let you know that we are actually a coldplaying family! :) vivalakelly is my mother, Greeneyedspotlight is my sister, Jamie (Jamie and I were on the boat for the coldplaying boat trip in London) and surfangrl15 is my also my sister, Kylie. I wanted to clear this up because we all love coldplaying and wouldn't want our accounts thought to be fake and deleted. If you want to make sure you can ask Jillyblue and Ultravioletlight25 who we went to Lollapalooza with. Sorry to bother you I just wanted to let you know! :D
    18. maria_shiver
      maria_shiver
      Congrats Jen!!!!:)
    19. Mimixxx
      Mimixxx
      I got caught up in Mark-gate!

I did transcribe the Q interview and scan it though AND I'm just about to scan the Q review from the Glastonbury special.

I will do it though, honest :shy:
    20. Mimixxx
      Mimixxx
      Gonna make a start right now :P :kiss: