Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by jenflor

1. J

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

Hi guys, I haven't visited the forum in a while, but I just watched AHFOD film, and I needed to see the reactions of other coldplayers. I loved it. I remembered why and how I fell in love with Coldplay in the first place, and it brought back so many awesome memories. I've been listening to the...
  2. J

[2016-08-27] AT&T Stadium, DALLAS, TX

Hey Jimmy! long time no see. When I went to look at the VIP, nothing came up. Crazy. So you're doing Chicago?
  3. J

We ended up with the 79.50 ones... not what i wanted, but maybe i'll try again in the general sale.
  4. J

Did anyone get in? I tried with the cp presale code, and couldn't get anything to come up. My husband was able to get some with the citibank card presale. Not great seats, though. :(
  5. J

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Since Chris has said they chose the RAH because they could perform in the round, shouldn't we assume that middle section will be the stage, rather than a general admission standing area? It would be an absolute dream to see them there! Best of luck to all who'll try for tickets!!
  6. J

Chris Martin on Zane Lowe (28-04-2014) - 8pm on BBCR1

I have to leave!!! This is going to be online later, right???
  7. J

[25-Apr] E-Werk, Cologne, Germany - Links in 1st post -SHOW TIME 9PM (GERMAN TIME)

Oooh, Midnight out of order!
  8. J

[25-Apr] E-Werk, Cologne, Germany - Links in 1st post -SHOW TIME 9PM (GERMAN TIME)

AHH! I didn't realize how much I missed Coldplay and all the new music excitement until just now. :wacky: :heart:
  9. J

Magic

Love the artwork, as well as the simplicity of the typeface, the clothes in the new pictures, etc. Nothing is overworked. Simple and beautiful.
  10. J

Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

Yes! At least people will be able to pronounce it! It took me a couple of listens, but I'm really liking Magic
  11. J

Improvements to the site

Hadn't been on in a while, so thought I was in the wrong place at first! Very festively lovely. Thanks!
  12. J

[12-Sep-2012] OlympiaStadion, Munich, Germany

awww.. loved the "thank yous"!
  13. J

:lol: And she gets a shout-out before Charlie Brown on a regular basis now?
  14. J

I'm out of the loop... what's the deal here?