Recent content by jay.jett

1. J

Random Coldplay thoughts...

my friends say i talk about chris as if i know how him. i don't have to say chris martin anymore. they know who i mean when i just say chris :)
  2. J

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

i'm going to america in.. 11 days and 3 months ago i decided that i wouldn't listen to coldplay until i am actually on the plane trip to america. i feel i have to save their amazingness for an amazing trip. being a hugehuge HUGE fan, i find myself to have accomplished something seeing as i have...
  3. J

9-Mar-2009: Entertainment Centre, Brisbane, Aus - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews

guys I'm freaking out! As i have previously mentioned, i went to this concert but I can't seem to remember if they played cemeteries of london. My friend says they did. I AM LOSING MY MEMORY! haha can someone please link me to a video or something?
  4. J

Guitar Help

Hey guys I need someone to identify this guitar: http://www.mtv.com.au/videos/mtv-spankin-new-sessions-matt-corby-song-bird-394840/?playlist=spankin-new-sessions-matt-corby i know it says gibson but what exact type of guitar? :)
  5. J

What Is Your Favourite Radiohead Song Today?

At the moment it's Vegetable and Fake Plastic Trees.
  6. J

Augustana

:D I really like Augustana. Mayfield - awesome guitar riff and fantastic chorus! Stars and Boulevards - possibly my favourite song from them. Boston - Great for roadtrips. SUNDAY BEST! - hehe it's so pretty. Wasteland - simply a beautiful song. Feel fine - his voice in the chorus makes me melt...
  7. J

Eskimo Joe

I seriously cannot stop listening to Foreign Land! It's a master piece! :D
  8. J

Music You've Just "Discovered"

Matt Corby! To all you Australians you may remember him as being the 'pretty boy' on idol but it turns out he isn't like that at all. He just released a new EP from an independent label. He decided not to sign to Sony bmg and I am SO freaking happy. Listen to it people! it's called 'Song For...'...
  9. J

Your favourite 5 bands at the moment... in no order are...

coldplay matt corby radiohead beatles yeah yeah yeahs
  10. J

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

you're listening to that ryan seacrest interview obviously featuring chris. some fans get to talk to him: fan: 'i just wanted to say that your music is amazing and I can't even believe i'm here right now.' chris: 'i love you. what a nice thing to hear first thing in the morning. i...
  11. J

Coldplay Dreams

Well when Coldplay came to Brisbane, Australia back in 2006, my dad had told me they were staying in the sofitel, right across the road from my dads work. Hehe it was quite funny actually cause dad has to walk through the sofitel to get to his work. I went to work with him one time and as I was...
  12. J

Ode To Deodorant?

p.s. i don't even know if that link will work. i haven't checked it to be the right song. if it doesnt work try googling 'ode to deodorant coldplay free download' or give limewire a go or something?
  13. J

Ode To Deodorant?

yeah ode to deodorant was released in 1998 or something. they entered a competition with it but lost. i don't know if this link will work or not but give it a shot. http://uploading.com/files/K25SR4EI/Coldplay_-_Ode_to_Deodorant.mp3.html
  14. J

Coldplay Sign Ideas

here's a pretty simple and lame one. coldplay = (as in the make trade fair sign) wonderful.. or whatever word you think would suit best :)
  15. J

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

lrlrl is an addiction to me. i can't get over the amazingness of clocks and the beginning of death and all of his friends.