Recent content by jainharshul96

1. J

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

In the interview with Virgin Radio (French) Chris mentioned about that picture "Music of the Spheres" and "FTFF2024" saying that that picture does mean something...I don't understand french well, so I'm not sure of the entire conversation Also will be great if someone here who understands...
  2. J

2019-11-02 Coldplay Live on Saturday Night Live (SNL)

Can someone please share the download link for the video please? I missed the show
  3. J

I hope all this hype wasn't for just this
  4. J

I think Midnight has also been changed to B&W on Spotify That makes it a total of 9. But youtube has 8. Are they promoting LP8 or LP9 or both? Hahaha.....
  5. J

Woah Woah Woaaahh!!! Yes. The thumbnails for The Scientist, Paradise and Yellow have been turned to black and white!! This is happening!
  6. J

Best Coldplay song ever in your opinion + why

I would have chosen 'God Put a Smile Upon Your Face' and 'A Rush of Blood to the Head' as well. I like GPASUYF because of Guy's awesome bass, you can really hear it and feel the difference. There was also some interview about that, you could read it up for the presentation. I find AROBTTH really...
  7. J

Versions of "Have yourself a merry little Christmas"

Hello everyone, I found this version of "Have yourself...." on Youtube. However, the actual recording on Mince Spies is quite different. Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r57Fp3goxOU Is this some stand-alone performance or a separate release by Coldplay? PS. Not sure if it has...
  8. J

Hmm...Probably! But I guess it's more exciting to wait for an album Single songs don't make a mark in the way we count the eras of Coldplay!! Lets see how it actually goes
  9. J

Read 5 pages of this thread just looking for the answer to this question :joy::joy: (and read some amazing fan theories...really AMAZING) What does Dave mean that they are not gonna follow conventional format? Its really driving me crazy ..:no_mouth:
  10. J

Los Unidades

Well it would be better if they themselves call it flawless Especially after considering the fact that Chris does not like X&Y...:p
  11. J

Los Unidades

Los Unidades is also an anagram for Ideal Sounds XD Probably they are gonna release some 'flawless' music...hahaha
  12. J

Los Unidades

I think that was Will?
  13. J

Los Unidades

It is really something then. Damn!!!
  14. J

Los Unidades

Hey, I saw this post by Parlophone Records, the image here looks like that of coldplay from Midnight. The post was also liked by Coldplay. So does anybody know what this is?