Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by jainharshul96

1. J

Best Coldplay song ever in your opinion + why

I would have chosen 'God Put a Smile Upon Your Face' and 'A Rush of Blood to the Head' as well. I like GPASUYF because of Guy's awesome bass, you can really hear it and feel the difference. There was also some interview about that, you could read it up for the presentation. I find AROBTTH really...
  2. J

Versions of "Have yourself a merry little Christmas"

Hello everyone, I found this version of "Have yourself...." on Youtube. However, the actual recording on Mince Spies is quite different. Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r57Fp3goxOU Is this some stand-alone performance or a separate release by Coldplay? PS. Not sure if it has...
  3. J

LP8 Thread - Coldplay's Upcoming Album

Hmm...Probably! But I guess it's more exciting to wait for an album Single songs don't make a mark in the way we count the eras of Coldplay!! Lets see how it actually goes
  4. J

LP8 Thread - Coldplay's Upcoming Album

Read 5 pages of this thread just looking for the answer to this question :joy::joy: (and read some amazing fan theories...really AMAZING) What does Dave mean that they are not gonna follow conventional format? Its really driving me crazy ..:no_mouth:
  5. J

Los Unidades

Well it would be better if they themselves call it flawless Especially after considering the fact that Chris does not like X&Y...:p
  6. J

Los Unidades

Los Unidades is also an anagram for Ideal Sounds XD Probably they are gonna release some 'flawless' music...hahaha
  7. J

Los Unidades

I think that was Will?
  8. J

Los Unidades

It is really something then. Damn!!!
  9. J

Los Unidades

Hey, I saw this post by Parlophone Records, the image here looks like that of coldplay from Midnight. The post was also liked by Coldplay. So does anybody know what this is?
  10. J

AHFOD Film - Prime Account

That speed will only benefit if there are enough peers uploading the file for you...otherwise it's same on any network
  11. J

Lol... I downloaded the torrent using office internet connection. Home network will take a whole day to upload a 9 gb file to drive. :p
  12. J

I have downloaded the video...seeding the torrent for you guys... :p
  13. J

any indian fans of coldplay?

Hi ! I'm from New Delhi, India Saw them when they came to India.
  14. J

The Butterfly Package - AHFOD Live Album/Movie

Birds is listed on Sao Paulo Live