Recent content by iPsy

1. I

Anyone fancy coming with me to The Beehive/Bakery next Friday?

I haven't posted on here in a while but I have just moved near London and with all the talk of recording of the new album, I would like a trip down to the beehive/bakery to try and meet the band! Who would like to come? I don't really want to go on my own. NEXT FRIDAY!!!
  2. I

Anyone fancy coming with me to The Beehive/Bakery next Friday?

I haven't posted on here in a while but I have just moved near London and with all the talk of recording of the new album, I would like a trip down to the beehive/bakery to try and meet the band! Who would like to come? I don't really want to go on my own. NEXT FRIDAY!!!
  3. I

Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence

Who is the lady he is meeting there?
  4. I

Rank the Ghost Stories songs!

Midnight Oceans Always In My Head O Anothers Arms A Sky Full Of Stars Magic Ink True Love
  5. I

Embrace!!!!!

First post in a Looooong time! But I am very excited about Embrace's return- off to see them on their UK tour and at t in the park Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. I

Mixtape Exchange #16 [Mixtapes due 25/11]

First post in what must be years but count me in! Cheers Kat!
  7. I

[9-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK

In line now!
  8. I

What time's everyone getting down? I should be down around 11/11.30?
  9. I

I'm coming tonight! Hope to finally meet some of you guys!
  10. I

COLDPLAY SONG TOURNAMENT: Round 1 - Group 11

See You Soon and Amsterdam are two of my faves, but See You Soon is too brilliant not to vote for...
  11. I

The Official Chart New Year’s Update! (Paradise confirmed as the first UK no.1 single of 2012!)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY WELLL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  12. I

Coldplay sales Updates

Paradise is set to become the first Number 1 of 2012 on Sunday! Yaaay! I feel like a proud father! :)
  13. I

Your Top 5 Bands

Coldplay Arctic Monkeys Arcade Fire Bon Iver Radiohead
  14. I

Songs of the Year 2011

The first 5 are definete...then after that it is all wrong, i will be changing it, but I think those are roughly the songs I want in my list... 1. Bon Iver- Perth 2. Alex Turner- Piledriver Waltz 3. Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds- Dream On 4. Arctic Monkeys- Black Treacle 5. Frank Turner- I...
  15. I

[4-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ MEN Arena, Manchester, UK

:bigcry: Wow! Wow! WOOOOOOOOOW! My first Coldplay concert! They have always been my favourite band and I have finally seen them! I was 'sat' in Block 215, Row Q, Seat 28...and my chair was broken!...Good job that I stood up from the moment Mylo Xyloto rang out until moments after the band left...