Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by imabityellow

1. I

Type the lyrics of song you are listening to right now

Took a car downtown where the lost boys meet I took a car downtown took what they offered me
  2. I

Princess of China and the similarity between a song of Vietnam !?

Gaah I hate this kinda stuff, I don't know what to believe. They have been inspired by other songs very often and made them into their own but then on the other hand the whole band has been very open with it. Whatever, P.O.C. is an amazing song and that's all that matters.
  3. I

Random Coldplay thoughts...

Wow it's their best album so far, and I really didn't think it could get better!
  4. I

Princess of China: Worst Coldplay song ever?

I had so low expectations on P.O.C. and I imagined that Rihanna would ruin it all but I must say that it's actually a FANTASTIC song, it's my favourite after listening to MX a few times now. I think that Chris and Rihanna's voices matches amazingly well!
  5. I

CD booklet pictures

wow this is amazing!
  6. I

Mylo Xyloto Mobile Background

wow this is great, thx a lot! :)
  7. I

What do you think of the new song 'Paradise'?

I would probably give it 8 of 10. I like that the song is about a girl, which is quite unique for being a Coldplay song - so an extra + for that
  8. I

Female vocal? ** UPDATED - It's Rihanna **

WHY? WARUM? POURQUOI? I don't get it... it's simple facts. Coldplay=awesome Rihanna=lame I hope she won't destroy the whole album :/ what's she even doing collaborating with coldplay?? She can't sing the lyrics that Chris has written... it's just WRONG!! Gosh I'm so upset.
  9. I

Mylo Xyloto Limited Edition Release Date 12/12/11!

I'm not sure but I think the quality of mp3s are quite the same as if you would have bought the album at iTunes
  10. I

I'm New, Hello! :)

great to have you here, welcome :)
  11. I

European Tour Announced!

It sucks that it takes so damn long time for them to come to Sweden:(
  12. I

Rate 'Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall' now!

I don't know if I was expecting the song to sound like this , it feels just like Coldplay but still there's something new about it and that's probably good. One thing is clear - it's absolutely a song full of joy :) I like it a lot and it's perfect as their first single (the first single is not...
  13. I

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

Omg this feels just like Coldplay but a lot more colorful and new. Aaaah I'm so impatient right now and I wonder why the song can't be found online yet :confused: