Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!
greeneyes1207
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Kaleigh :nice:

What an unusual and nice name, what does it mean?

I used to work a little at UCL - loooong time ago! Are you already studying there?
    Yes, it's going to be lovely to meet everyone :)

I won't be able to attend every day but I will come as many days as possible, it should be great!!

Nice to meet you, I'm Pete by the way :)
    OXFAM is a great organization - if it was not, Coldplay would not have supported that organization over such a long period of time and now again with the appeal to help HAITI via OXFAM. I visited Oxfam.uk to find latest news. But when I tried Oxfam International there was a big box in the middle with text codes instead of text! Strange.

On one of the two Oxfam websites (UK or international) there was a box (like a running banner) where an organization named DEC.org.UK (Disasters Emergency Committee) had an appeal to support Haiti and a number to use.

I read somewhere that there are swindler organizations taking advantage of the disaster to get money - thought of that when seeing this "running banner". Maybe this committee is real and good enough, but I chose to support via Danish Red Cross, and I recommend everyone to support via the well-known organizations.
    Hello Kaleigh aka. Greeneyes1207,

I have the pleasure of accepting your friend's request. I see that one of your interests is OXFAM. Have you worked for OXFAM as a volunteer? Or are you "just" supporting OXFAM which is doing such a good job?

Have a nice day and week-end. NANCY
    Hi Kaleigh! :nice: Thanks for the friendship request, I guess I'll see you this summer, then? :) How are you?
    :laugh3:
    Lore messaged me saying that my secret santa was wondering about my address.
    I said it was it, then i started thinking, Maybe not D: maybe it might get lost.
    But the postman knows who everyone is, in a non creep way. :p

How are you today anyways?
    Hey :D
    I got your secret santa card in the post today. It arrived safely :p
    :nice: I loved it.
    Thank you so much for it.
    oh Merry Christmas too.
    :hug:
    yeahhhhhhhhh! I'm so happy that the card has arrived!:laugh3: I was scared it was lost in the ocean...:confused:
    Glad that you enjoy it too!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…