Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

1. NOTICE: Coldplay Downloads are now back up! Sorry for the downtime
    Dismiss Notice
Gitta Rensolo
Last Activity:
Sep 10, 2014
Birthday:
Nov 23, 1987 (Age: 31)
sleeping in a sidewalk with a Burger King crown
working in a music shop

Share This Page

Gitta Rensolo

gitta life. -1, 31, from sleeping in a sidewalk with a Burger King crown

Coldplayer
Gitta Rensolo was last seen:
Sep 10, 2014
    1. S.@.m.
      [email protected]
      danke für s recommenden! hast ja neulich schonmal MIT erwähnt im apparat - moderat/selektor... thread..
      werd mir am wochenende mal zeit nehmen in MIT und me succeeds reinzuhören..
      hab mir jetz jeweils ein album besorgt..
      have a nice weekend! =)
    2. the_gloaming09
      the_gloaming09
      save money for tour dates? :D

or just in general?
    3. the_gloaming09
      the_gloaming09
      cool! which one did you preorder? I got the newspaper set in wav
    4. the_gloaming09
    5. Bright
      Bright
      Studying operas? That sounds...complicated :thinking: You should go get crazy, jules :bomb: study tomorrow haha hm naa maybe you need to study after all :anxious:

I'm sitting in my friend Nadja's bed at the moment :nice: were a group of friends here who are talking and drinking. We're actually listening to Ska Skank Down The Party right now :awesome: woop! I think we're going out soon, to a pub or something :nice:.
    6. Bright
      Bright
      Oh my :wacky: I have my own cheerleader :dance:

how are you juuulzer? Hope you're doing well :nice:
    7. the_gloaming09
      the_gloaming09
    8. Alice
      Alice
      hey, I sent you a friend request on last.fm. So in case you're wondering who the hell "Souchanishka" is, that's me :p.
    9. the_gloaming09
      the_gloaming09
      That sounds like it must've been cool and fun.

My new year was just like pretty much every new year. I stayed at home with family, had a nice dinner, watched The Twilight Zone marathon, and then the ball drop. Also I cannot forget I had a few liquid refreshments too! :P

hahaha okay :P

Cool! Let me know when you'll be hosting one and I'll try to make it.
    10. the_gloaming09
      the_gloaming09
      Happy New Year Jules! :)
      How was yours? Do anything special?

So have you had any more dreams about me? Was I saving the world or on a mission again? :lol:
    11. SueDeNimes
      SueDeNimes
      Hey!!

Was macht eigentlich dein Rücken?
      Is schon besser? :hug:

Faszinierend, es gibt echt alles im Internet, sogar ne Anleitung, wie man ne Brezel aufschneidet :facepalm: Unfassbar.

Muss jetzt mal ins Bett, will noch mein Buch fertiglesen. :escaping3:
      Gute Nacht!! :kiss:
    12. SueDeNimes
      SueDeNimes
      double VM! Sorry!
    13. Bright
      Bright
      Dood I think it's pretty cool that you dont play the guitar or piano or whatever caue everyone does that :wacky:. Go Julzer :cool3:

Rawwwr I'll teach you all about sausage stuffing :wink3:

uuh wut :wreck: why did I say that??

Lul our old car was dug out from the snow by my parents today cause my brother was gonna use it and the car was like an igloo haha. It hadnt been used in so long so it was like a big pile of snow. Poor car.
    14. Bright
      Bright
      Aww sounds like cute earrings :awesome: (which is why I stole them :anxious: )

Ahh that sounds nice, I really like doing that too (lying on the couch listening to music), preferable with my eyes closed haha. I always think a lot about random stuff when I do that.

Did you have a nice time at the restaurant and at your grandparents's? I had a pretty good time at my grandmother' anyway eventhough it was a bit awkward to meet all my relatives. It's a shame cause I dont get to see them very often so it's a aways like that when we do meet. Everyone's so polite and it's smalltalk x598745 :wacky: not so much fun. I still like seeing them though :wacky:.
    15. Imke
      Imke
      Hahaha ... damit würde ich aber weniges auffallen als mit meinen blonden Haaren und meinen blauen Augen. :shame:

Bah ... dann nehm dir ein bisschen Alkohol mit und trink dir kurz vor Schluss etwas Mut an. :wacky:

Ich weiß es noch nicht so genau, aber wir gehen auf jeden Fall in die Stadt. :awesome:
    16. Imke
      Imke
      Werde mir nächstes Jahr 6 Monate lang "You're such a girly girl", "You and your pink stuff" etc. anhören dürfen. :lol:

Oh okay, das ist gut. :wacky:
      Das kann ich mir vorstellen. :hug: Bald hast du deine Ausbildung doch aber auch geschafft, oder? Eigentlich müsstest du ja deinem Chef noch was tolles an den Kopf werfen, wenn du gehst. :wacky:

Eine Freundin kommt am Donnerstag ... habe sie seit August nicht mehr gesehen ... und dann geht's ab. :drunk:
    17. Imke
      Imke
      Haha, da kennst du mich zu gut. :shame:

Also keine Schmerzen mehr? Gehst du denn noch irgendwie zur Therapie?

Bei mir kann jetzt Sylvester kommen ... :drunk: ... muss Donnerstag aber nochmal arbeiten. :disappointed:
    18. Imke
      Imke
      Haha, das mit den zwei Stiften ist mir erst jetzt aufgefallen. :awesome:
      Macht überhaupt nichts und ich liebe die Karte trotzdem.

Ich hoffe du hattest auch ein schönes Weihnachten. :hug:
    19. Bright
      Bright
      uh ya stupid vmshizz............I had to divide the message into two cause it was too long :uhoh:
    20. Bright
      Bright
      Julzer :cool3: that sounds like a lady version of a macho man :awesome: I mean :charming:

Hm well yeah so do we :wacko: but for me it always feels like it's over when christmas eve has come and gone. My family is going to my grandmother's tomorrow for this little "get-together" with all my relatives though. It's become a sort of an tradition so we do it ever year :nice:.

Aww stupid snow! How much snow have you got over there? I read today in the paper that some trains that were going from Gothenburg up north in sweden were stuck somewhere along the tracks for 8 hours :freak:. Like the passangers had to celebrate christmas even on a train :disappointed:. Poor peeps.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 23, 1987 (Age: 31)
    sleeping in a sidewalk with a Burger King crown
    working in a music shop
    Twitter:
    Saxonophon
    Coldplay concerts:
    there is not much to say...I love music, play the saxophon, play Tennis, go to bars, etc...

Music!

Signature

[size=-2]keine Zeit, in Echtzeit[/size]​