Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

1. NOTICE: Coldplay Downloads are now back up! Sorry for the downtime
    Dismiss Notice
Gitta Rensolo
Last Activity:
Sep 10, 2014
Birthday:
Nov 23, 1987 (Age: 31)
sleeping in a sidewalk with a Burger King crown
working in a music shop

Share This Page

Gitta Rensolo

gitta life. -1, 31, from sleeping in a sidewalk with a Burger King crown

Coldplayer
Gitta Rensolo was last seen:
Sep 10, 2014
    1. Mojo Pin
      Mojo Pin
      Aww you'd be such an awesome saxophone teacher! I still want to hear ya playing sometime or if your ecord something :D I think you should apply and you can always take a course to perfect what you already know :dance:

Thanks Juliet Jules :hug:

Sure thing! I'll try to join the party :drunk:
    2. Mojo Pin
      Mojo Pin
      Aww that sounds awesome Julees! Enjoy your summer! :D Mine is coming to an end but i don't mind cos i'm pretty tired of the heat after all and i'm looking forward to the winter xD
      Nope, she's not really a movie maniac but we'll watch it together one of these days :D Haha i'll tell her that and I think Juliet's eyes is some romantic movie xD
    3. Mojo Pin
      Mojo Pin
      Yeah totally and it was sunny and all :awesome:
      Haha yup! e hav 6 months to meet up tons of times and we're planning on having movies marathons. I want to make her watch amelie, eternal sunshine ,500 days of summer and another million movies xD We might do it next week just for you :3
      Aww, i'm sure you'll figue out what to do Jules :hug: I should probably be resting cos i kinda got a cold and a bit of a sore throat but i'm glad i'm feeling ill today and not yesterday otherwise that would've destroyed my time with Imkella :P
    4. Mojo Pin
      Mojo Pin
      Juleeees :hug: Aww i'd love to hang out with you too! We went to the main square and i showed her the government palace and we saw a horse and even a bride taking pics and then we good to eat typical food and drink and she liked it and i got her an ice cream and it was just great :wacky: I hope you're fine dear Juliet and we thought of you yesterday cos we went to check what was in the movies and they were airing this movie " juliet's eyes" and i said " Juliaaa" :D
    5. the_gloaming09
      the_gloaming09
      so I copied you (:P) and played that Devendra song (Korean Dogwood), as well as Hey Mama Wolf (which people loved... I played it twice), and also that Lower Dens song (I Get Nervous). Thanks again for playing them last time :thumbsup:
    6. the_gloaming09
      the_gloaming09
      hey... cool! yeah I got to listen t the album in full... it was really good! I'll definitely listen to it again, though I was quite surprised that there was so much of a spanish influence in some songs.

yeah I meant if you knew more songs by them. Honestly I still can't stop listening to that song... it's so good!

haha well I do have to thank you, because without you I would've never heard those songs!
    7. Prince Myshkin
      Prince Myshkin
      Sweeeeet, great minds think alike! And I see below that Mike got into Devendra. We'll teach him :)
    8. the_gloaming09
      the_gloaming09
      Greg made me a playlist of songs by Devendra Banhart... they were great! I just bought his album (Cripple Crow) on itunes and am going to give it a spin soon... also this Lower Dens song is so amazing (i can't stop listening to it :|)... thanks for playing it! :thumbsup:

is there other material good?
    9. Bright
      Bright
      Julz, I might not make it to the LP :cry2:. I'm just about to go to a friend's house to watch a film and I'm not sure what time I'll get home again cause she lifes like 40 mins away. Boooooo :bigcry:
    10. Imke
      Imke
      Oh du hast auf deinem eigenen Profil geantwortet ... :P

Whoa, okay ... und was machst du zur "Überbrückung"?
    11. Gautama
      Gautama
      how do you dooo? :wideeyed:
    12. Gitta Rensolo
      Gitta Rensolo
      haha ja allerdings

würde dann zum wintersemester losgehen....also Oktober:wink:
    13. Imke
      Imke
      Bütte bütte! :kiss:

Oha! :surprised: Naja, die Stadt ist auf jeden Fall interessanter als Paderborn, haha. Wann würdest du starten?
    14. Imke
      Imke
      Bin ein Wrack, haha. :P

Die werden sich sicher freuen. :blush:

Oha ... viel Erfolg! :hug:
      Hast du schon weiter Pläne wegen dem Studium gemacht?
    15. Imke
      Imke
      Es geht, haha ... bin ziemlich nervös und aufgeregt. :freak:
      Dankeschööööööön! :hug: Ich geb ihnen allen eine Umarmung von dir.

Wie geht's dir?
    16. Bright
      Bright
      Yeaah I'm just about to log in to the chat :nice:
    17. Bright
      Bright
      haha! That kinda made me lol :bomb:
    18. Bright
      Bright
      keeeeeeeeewwwl :bomb: I just saw the pics in the mugshots thread :awesome: me likey!
    19. rudy_o
      rudy_o
      Good.

You? :surprised:
    20. rudy_o
      rudy_o
      julia :surprised:
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 23, 1987 (Age: 31)
    sleeping in a sidewalk with a Burger King crown
    working in a music shop
    Twitter:
    Saxonophon
    Coldplay concerts:
    there is not much to say...I love music, play the saxophon, play Tennis, go to bars, etc...

Music!

Signature

[size=-2]keine Zeit, in Echtzeit[/size]​