Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by frostbitepanda

1. frostbitepanda

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Happy birthday Will! Hope you had an awesome day. :)
  2. frostbitepanda

Random Coldplay thoughts...

^^ I cannot see Coldplay doing a Greatest Hits record until they're done making music.
  3. frostbitepanda

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM===

Now you see, this is why I do have to contextualize my disdain for X&Y a bit. This is also why music is so cool, because people have different memories attached to different albums/songs, so it hold different significance to everyone. I first started listening to Coldplay in 2002, just after...
  4. frostbitepanda

Kaleidoscope EP

I would love a PM as well! I was just listening to this today with my AudioTechnica headphones and thought how nice it would be to have a more high quality recording to listen to with those things!
  5. frostbitepanda

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

^^ Sparks is in my top ten. Of course, my top ten changes just about every day, but Sparks always tends to stay up there. :) Today I'm really digging Strawberry Swing, Oceans, and ALIENS.
  6. frostbitepanda

Anyone have Coldplay tattoos?

It's very well done, and very beautiful. What a nice idea for a tattoo. I love the artwork from that ear as well. Well done! What is your first Coldplay tattoo?
  7. frostbitepanda

Old member saying hi!

I, too, was once upon a time on here a lot. Fell off after Xylo came out. Then my friends at r/indieheads indicated that their new song was good (AICTAIY) and so, curious, I listened to it. Here I am. :)
  8. frostbitepanda

Show us your Coldplay related art

I used to make icons too, now that I think of it. If y'all want to use any of them around here in the forums, feel free. :) My old LJ icon journal. (There's more than just Coldplay on there, but there's a lot of Coldplay) http://drdanaspooky.livejournal.com/
  9. frostbitepanda

I actually did pick out a photo! I was planning on doing a series: a portrait of all four individually, playing in darkness. This is the photo: https://coldplaying.com/gallery/will-champion/will-champion-up-close-and-personal/nggallery/page/4#gallery/3061db2f25d13aa9e4c5720c46a4f85d/592
  10. frostbitepanda

I, unfortunately, never go around to Will. :(
  11. frostbitepanda

And here's one of Jonny.
  12. frostbitepanda

Here's one I did of Guy, like a million years ago. Here's a link, cause the image I uploaded is pretty shit quality: http://frostbite-panda.deviantart.com/art/Guy-Berryman-28215714
  13. frostbitepanda

Kaleidoscope EP

I did not mean to imply that the other three don't contribute to my love for them. The band would not be Coldplay if even one were to disappear. But, Coldplay would be nothing without Chris' voice. On the other hand, Coldplay would also be nothing without Jonny's guitar, Will's...
  14. frostbitepanda

Kaleidoscope EP

I agree so much. There is really nothing like it. :)
  15. frostbitepanda

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM===

Huh. Their true souls on X&Y? Can you explain a bit more as to why you think that? I'm just curious!