F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hola... Agradesco tu saludo hecho en el muro...
    También dejo un saludo, compatriota...

Y Viva Coldplay!!!
    Aw, well maybe next time they come around!

I looked online at their previous tour schedule, and it looks like they didn't come to Michigan (most big bands do). So I will probably have to travel to Chicago or something if I want to see them on their next tour.
    At first I wasn't so sure about it, but I like it the more I listen to it. On my fist few listens, my favorites are Lotus Flower, Codex, Little by Little and Give up the Ghost. Which songs do you like?

I'm not really into the more "electronica" type of music, so it will take me awhile to get used to their songs that have that kind of sound. But from what I can tell, they seem to be an AMAZING live band. Have you seen them live before?
    I JUST started listening to them last month... isn't that crazy? I actually started a thread last month asking whether I should: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75178

So imagine my utter surprise when out of the blue they announce The King of Limbs release last week! I was so excited, and at the same time I was a little bummed because I knew there was no way I'd be able to really catch up on all of their previous work in time. Oh well... I'm certainly not complaining!

So I'm assuming you're a fan? :awesome:
    me encanta tu abrigo en las fotos con Will y Guy! :awesome: Tenia que decirlo, jeje. Felicitaciones otra vez :wacky:
    lolwut ?

The red side speaks dutch
    The green side, where you used to live, speaks french
    :lol::D
    Woah :cheesy:
    Where did you lived in Belgium ?
    Can you still speak some dutch ?
    No I haven't seen them live :disappointed:
    The Beatles(f course :D),Pearl Jam ,Arctic Monkeys ,Coldplay :p, Mumford & Sons , Kasabian, Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Smiths, Stone roses ,Snow Patrol , The Verve , Blur ( a little, only some songs),The Offspring,The La's , Pink Floyd ,Led Zeppelin, Queen and maybe some more ...
    you ? :D
    oh great ! Would you like to join my Oasis group here on Coldplaying ?
    I liked the old Liam more , like in 1994 he's hot !
    And in the Lord Don't slow me down dvd (2005-2006) he's very nice, friendly and hot too ! :p

wow , also Red Hot Chili Peppers fan ?
    what a great music taste you have ! :D
    yaaaaay ! :dance:
    How great ! :D
    There are almost no coldplayers who like him !
    Do you like Oasis (a lot) ?

btw: Is Anthony Kiedis in there too ? :stunned:
    Whoah !
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…