Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Like I said, he was very quiet and I think he just wanted to be left alone to finish his cigarette! He nodded when I spoke to him though, so at least he acknowledged me haha!

He did look very hot, he was just wearing a sorta plain blue t shirt and jeans but he did look very good :heart: I didn't see anyone else, just Guy! I had seen someone go into the building at the other entrance but it wasn't one of the band and I didn't recognise them so I have no idea who that was :shrug:

The only problem is because it's on a main road etc, there's nowhere to hide so that you can take a sneaky picture :laugh3:

Seeing Guy was a nice ending to my time in London though :D

Chat soon x x x
    Wow. :stunned: :lol:

I remember when I used to heavily use my Youtube account, I would make different accounts and befriend them with my main account to make it seem like I had a lot of friends. lol
    Hey! Sorry for the late reply, I've been in London. Just got back last night. :D

The Bakery is Coldplay's studio/headquarters that they own. They have moved to a new studio now called The Beehive, which as it turns out is right across the street from The Bakery. I saw Guy when I passed by there on Wednesday. He was outside having a smoke, I did speak to him but he just nodded and carried on smoking. Seemed like he was in a bit of a grumpy mood so I left him alone and carried on walking to where I was going :D

He did look hot though :heart: :heart:

Ooh someone else told me about The Maine, I haven't had a chance to listen to any of their stuff yet!

Hope all is good with you!!

x x
    That great that you got good grades :D I'm very pleased for you, congratulations! :hug:

Yeah I can't wait to go to London! I've been before but I love it there :D I've just been told by my friend that she's taking me for lunch when I'm there, but I don't know where to! She's keeping it a surprise apparently!

What else have you been doing lately? Discovered any new music, listening to anythind good? :D

x x
    Hope the exams are going well...or went ok if you've finished them now;)

I'm going to London on Friday so I need to think about packing at some point and getting organised for that. I'm only going for 5 days but I'm really looking forward to it. I'm catching up with some friends while I'm down there too so that should be good :D Oh and maybe a trip to The Bakery if I get a chance ;) :wink3:

x x x
    Hi there! ahh sorry i didnt see your comment till now....unfortunately i've been sick
    tho im lookin forward to summer :)
    soo....how are you?
    The wedding was great, got to catch up with some people I hadn't seen in a while at the reception so that was nice!!

I got a bit sunburnt on Sunday, the weather was really nice at the weekend. It's still sunny but not so hot now. I'm going to London in a couple of weeks, so I'm looking forward to that. Might take a trip out to the bakery and see if there happens to be any Coldplay members lurking :D

Anyway, what's been happening with you lately?

xx
    I think that's how everyone is with their name. I find my name to be out-dated, yet cool in a way. Because I know that very few people have the same name as me. :smiley:

How are you today? :nice:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…