Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Empily

1. E

Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth

I miss typing numbers real fast in the spam threads
  2. E

You didn't see anything D: !

You didn't see anything D: !
  3. E

HI

Hi I'm new. Not really but I've not been here for like 3 years or something and everything's changed. Heeelp.
  4. E

The Cult : The Time is now.

Is this when I make a thread called anti-cult?
  5. E

My day sucked but how was urs?

Oh wow, thought I recognised OP's avatar. I was going to comment on it and then I realised this thread is from years ago.
  6. E

I have a problem (and answers to questions about having a neutral gender)

God, I forgot what a big thing this blew up into :dizzy2: I think this thread was my first introduction into what "agender" or "genderqueer" meant, and ever since I've heard more and more information about it and have come to understand it better. :nice: Avery is a nice name :flutterby:
  7. E

[2016-06-18] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

:laugh3: Waiting for the ridiculous prices on "Get Me In" :annoyed: They'll be like £5000 :laugh3:
  8. E

Oh, I see what you mean :confused: It won't let you put in a German address? That's annoying!
  9. E

Book a flight to England I guess :laugh3:
  10. E

I thought this :laugh3: Tomorrow it'll probably crash
  11. E

£359 you get food and drinks and stuff
  12. E

Do you mean how do you buy tickets for the blue and red areas?
  13. E

It means they have sold out already. Amazon only had a limited amount of tickets to give out. Try later with your code or try your luck tomorrow at general release. ^^
  14. E

I'm guessing (if it's the same as the MX gig) that people who are standing can wander around the level 1 seating as they like. Guess that's why it's expensive because you can choose whether to stand or not. But if you're just standing, I guess you don't have to worry about seats.