Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

1. NOTICE: Coldplay Downloads are now back up! Sorry for the downtime
    Dismiss Notice
ellendianelopo
Last Activity:
Jun 27, 2016
Birthday:
Jan 25, 1987 (Age: 32)
Home Page:
Intrernacionalist

Share This Page

ellendianelopo

Bucklander/:jonnyhug:, Female, 32, from Arnhem, The Netherlands

Coldplayer
ellendianelopo was last seen:
Jun 27, 2016
    1. LiquidSky
      LiquidSky
      hello Ellen:shy:
    2. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Hi Ellen. Happy birthday. Have a wonderful day.
    3. Technicolor Sparks
      Technicolor Sparks
      Hi Ellen! How are you? What is new?? I haven't talked to you in ages! Actually this is the first time I have logged on to coldplaying in a few months! Are you enjoying married life? :)
    4. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Hi Ellen,
      It is a while since we talked. I have just come home from the Coldplay concert in Parken. It was wonderful and I met some coldplayers I had not met before and saw some Coldplayers I had already met. Very nice indeed. What news from you?
    5. Darlene_Ihnfsa
      Darlene_Ihnfsa
      HAPPY NEW YEAR, FELIZ 2012
    6. larissa CP
      larissa CP
      Muita coisa pra fazer nesse fim de ano, provas e coisas que eu me meto a fazer.. enfim, rotina de final de período xD Mas td tranquilo, e vc como vai? ^^
    7. larissa CP
      larissa CP
      OOOIII!!
      Caramba, quanto tempo não estrava aqui, agora que eu vi! rsrs
    8. Notion
      Notion
      Hi. sorry for the late reply.... :uhoh2:
    9. Miss Mags
      Miss Mags
      oooooooooooh wooow that is so amazing :hug:
      so cute when he didn't understand your name :P
    10. Miss Mags
      Miss Mags
      oooh don't get me wrong, Coldplay is stil my favourite band ever <3
      no doubt about that :awesome: I'm just not that hyper active fangirl anymore (like I was last year) I do miss that sometimes :|

I will look in your siggy right away

and no I don't come spam here anymore :( we used to have this huge thread were some belgians and a few others would spam but when they cannceled all the threads over 10.000 posts it stopped for some reason, and if I had time to stop by I saw some fights going on between loungers and fangirls so I stayed away for a while and now I've got all this work for school and I've rarely got time for anything :| so no time for spamming but I would like to pick up posting again, I loved it here :>
    11. Miss Mags
      Miss Mags
      naahhh I don't really know, last year I was so nervous about the new album but now I'm not really that anxious to hear new stuff, when I heard every teardrop is a waterfall for the first time I thought "what the hell is this" but that song has grown on me now, still like the old material so much more though <3
      and I do really like Charlie Brown and Major Minus :wacky:
      the thing is I don't have any money at the moment so I can't go buy MX just yet, and I don't want to listen to it on the internet for the first time, that is againt my priciples :P so I'm still waiting to buy it.
      and even if it isn't any good, I'll still love Colplday, I saw then live for the first time in july :awesome: front row, I cried so much :shy:
      and about paradise video, I think it's quite funny :laugh3: but don't really like the song :confused: only the part where jonny's guitar comes through <3
    12. Miss Mags
      Miss Mags
      (since when are there only 1000 caracter allowed in one post :inquisitive: I'll split it in 2 then ;))

I don't know what I'll do next :thinking: something science-y that is for sure :P and thank you :shy:
      I can imagine you're happy :awesome: would be kinda wrong if you weren't :| hahah
      wait ? WHAT DID JONNNY SEND YOU :shocked2:
    13. Miss Mags
      Miss Mags
      Hi Ellen :D
      I'm good, kinda... school is very buzy it's my last year in high school and it gives me alot of stress lately :| but I'll get through I hope
      but how are you ?? I saw you got married, I'm so happy for you :3
    14. PianoRocker
      PianoRocker
      YESSSSSSSSSSS :whip: :sneaky:
    15. PianoRocker
      PianoRocker
      OMG YAY :D:D:D I LOVE YOU TOOmore! :kiss:
    16. PianoRocker
      PianoRocker
      :( I hope it will stay working :wacky: I LOVE YOU MORE!! :hug:
    17. PianoRocker
      PianoRocker
      :( But at least sometimes! :dance: Me toooooooooo :wacky:
    18. PianoRocker
      PianoRocker
      OMG CAKE!!! SUPER AWESOME! :dance:
    19. Technicolor Sparks
      Technicolor Sparks
      Yeaah it's not too terribly far away...but I'm still anxious to see my sister and my dog!
      I have my own room, but there are 400 people in the building!

What do you think of the new Coldplay songs? Are you excited for the album? Less than a week away :dance:
    20. Technicolor Sparks
      Technicolor Sparks
      Ahh congrats! I saw the photos that you posted in the lounge...you looked beautiful! I love your dress :awesome:
      Yes my new school is about 3 hours away from my hometown. So it's not far, but I can only go home when I can catch a ride from a friend because I don't have my own car. So I went home the last few weekends but now I won't be going home until November. I miss my dog haha!
      I'm taking Sociology and English as my major and minor, and I also have a statistics course and a history course.
      What are you up to this year? Are you working or going to school?
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 25, 1987 (Age: 32)
    Home Page:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000313159719
    Intrernacionalist
    Twitter:
    twitter.com/Ellendianelopo
    Coldplay concerts:
    Favourite Coldplay member?:
    Jonny
    Your favourite Coldplay album?:
    AROBTTH
    Favourite Coldplay song:
    Politik
    Country Flag:
    Brazil
    Brazilian, married and living in the Netherlands.

Signature

twitter/Tumblr/Facebook/hyves
    uptaded, keeps: Jonny guittar playing in Christmas lights, Buckland Religion~Official Thread (PART II) and Jonny's guittar playing in Hurts like heaven

24/06/2016: ArenA, Amsterdam. A Head Full of Dreams Tour. My first concert :dazzled: