Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by driftaguy

1. D

We Live in a Beautiful World - Post Your Pictures

Ambury Farm, Auckland, New Zealand
  2. D

Symbols on Mylo Xyloto Tour Program

I've just come across the cover of the Mylo Xyloto tour program (https://merchbar.imgix.net/product/34/239/fxamcol54057/COL54057.JPG) and noticed the 14 symbols down the side. I then realised that each one represents a song on a track list of the album with some unreleased songs in place of the...
  3. D

Avicii - Lethal Drug (featuring Chris Martin)

Here's a preview: https://youtu.be/VzQXaTdG9EI
  4. D

LP8 Thread - Coldplay's Upcoming Album

I wonder if we can expect a Global Citizens EP 2 featuring Los Unidades pretty soon?
  5. D

New album from Natasha Bedingfield

Natasha Bedingfield's first album in about 10 years is going to be released in a week's time. The album is called Roll With Me and was produced by Linda Perry (of 4 Non Blondes). https://music.apple.com/us/album/roll-with-me/1473532947 Several songs have already been released - Roller Skate...
  6. D

I think it would be an awesome idea if Coldplay filmed a docu-series of them making the new album. They could release it on YouTube like Ariana Grande did with the Dangerous Woman Diaries miniseries.
  7. D

Welcome to the new Coldplaying Forums!

Would it be possible to add a 'before than' date to the search function please?
  8. D

that sister is my brother?! sine spe recuperandi

that sister is my brother?! sine spe recuperandi
  9. D

Avicii / Chris Martin, Heaven and

Does anyone have copies of the different leaked versions?
  10. D

What on earth are you on about? She wrote the songs with her brother who produced them. They recorded the songs at home too apparently. Yet you're comparing her to a boyband that was put together on a singing show and had many of their hits written for them?
  11. D

Midnight was built over an unreleased track by Jon Hopkins called Amphora
  12. D

Forgot about Princess of China haha, just changed it. I don't know if I'd count A Sky Full of Stars as Avicii isn't a singer, more of a producer/dj
  13. D

Parachutes, A Rush of Blood to the Head, X&Y, Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends, and Ghost Stories had no collaborations. Mylo Xyloto, A Head Full of Dreams, Prospekt's March and Kaleidoscope EP are the only releases with other artists.
  14. D

I'd love a collab with Billie Eilish
  15. D

New registered Coldplay songs!

Yes, certain. Yes it does. I know what i'm talking about, especially when it comes to that database. The 2 new songs are Going Home and Whine, both are definitely co-written by the rapper not the Coldplay member. Your attitude and ignorance pisses me off actually.