Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

Debs Wild

Share This Page

Debs Wild

Livin' life in Technicolor

Coldplayer
    1. MXColdplayObsessed
      MXColdplayObsessed
      So you really are Debs and this isn't just an elaborate hoax? If you really are Debs, my name is Sara and Coldplay ROCKS!!!!!!!
    2. Jack Bauer
      Jack Bauer
      Hey Debs,
      Not asking for any real album info here but can we get a time frame for the next big announcement? It's been days of nothing except trolls and rumors and us Coldplayers have been waiting for so long!!!!! Thanks

PS - Thanks for answering the question about Famous Old Painters.
    3. ilovechriss
    4. berrywoman
      berrywoman
      Don't know if you check this, but I just wanted to say hello! Not sure either if you remember me from the 'other' board lol but, just wanted to say hi, and thanks for checking in here.. :) you are always welcomed! Say hi to Guy for me!! BERRYWOMAN LIVES ON!!! lol Hope all is well.. :) x
    5. Juanma
      Juanma
      you are real :awesome:
    6. Reilly
      Reilly
      "I would be great if you gave us inside info"
      Haha you really are an escapist.
    7. chuck kottke
      chuck kottke
      Hiya Debbie, how's it going?
    8. ilovechrismartin09
      ilovechrismartin09
      im so sorry but u probley wont reaply or do this but can u plz ask chris to open a letter i sent him with the addres of the post card from away that cheadle one if he could open it its sayys on it must open before september
      could u do this for me lol im seeing them in wembley in september so thats why i wanted him to open it b4 then : P cheers : )
    9. The Escapist
      The Escapist
      Is this really the oracle? I guess you don't use this sort of medium to communicate to fans very often. I would be great if you gave us inside info, but I know that won't happen. I hope you enjoy our postcards, and I understand you must be extremely busy. Bye for now, The Escapist.