Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

1. NOTICE: Coldplay Downloads are now back up! Sorry for the downtime
    Dismiss Notice
Darlene_Ihnfsa
Last Activity:
Oct 12, 2014
Birthday:
Sep 23, 1986 (Age: 32)
Home Page:
Writer

Share This Page

Darlene_Ihnfsa

Rising, 32, from Bavaria-Bohemia-Silesia

Coldplayer
Darlene_Ihnfsa was last seen:
Oct 12, 2014
    1. PianoRocker
      PianoRocker
      Hey Ari, thanks for the Myspace comment(Didn't logged in there yet to add a comment there.. :P:P)
      And how are you? :)
    2. Hotplay007
      Hotplay007
      haha, yeah, it's fun being with her. she buys me lots of things... :nice: and i love her a lot. gosh, exams. i hate exams.....

Nope, no album yet, hopefully i'll get one soon. *sigh* i bet it's wonderful. but how do you get all the b-sides? it's like, here, you only get the album in plastic with nothing that comes with it. So, do you have to preorder it or something?
    3. grids
      grids
      umm, well next july me and my family will go to arab and instanbul (but not sure well) around 2 weeks and then 2 days later im starting high school on sunday (i dont know which date is it because i will on boarding). what about you? are you on holidays too? what will you do and where will you go? i hope everything's well :nice:
      no problem about the comment, i was just about saw your post on poets thread, hehehe:D
    4. grids
      grids
      hey ari, i just sent a comment to your blog.. what is that called? umm.. at least about loneliness or something, hehehe
      im doing great, thanks.. how about you?
      at last the announcement already been announced and it says there are 3 students in my generation who didnt pass. but thank god, i did and i've already chose high school that i wanted to go. :nice:
      hey, its been long time (not really) you're not online on msn. i know that you're kinda busy these days and i think you're going to watch coldplay, isnt it? hehehe
    5. Hotplay007
      Hotplay007
      oh that's cool. I've been really busy cleaning and things like that. It's hard work.

Haha, yes, i'm still in Florida at my fathers house. well, currently my Grammy's house. I can't wait to get the album. I've been so anxious to get it for the longest time but i've never been able to get it. = /
    6. miss capa
      miss capa
      I'm going to probably hang around with friends, I just finished exam and I am off for three weeks :D Its the dead of winter here now so its very cold...
      I hope you do well on your exams, I got a good mark but not the greatest ever
    7. miss capa
      miss capa
      ARI! Wow its been ages since I talked to you! I'm on holidays now :D How are you?
    8. Hotplay007
      Hotplay007
      Ari! what's goin on girl!? how've you been? :dance:
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 23, 1986 (Age: 32)
    Home Page:
    http://carmencanorus.blogspot.com/
    Writer
    Twitter:
    MatineeFirework
    Coldplay concerts:
    Your favourite Coldplay album?:
    AROBTTH
    Country Flag:
    Europe

Signature

no rompas el silencio si no es para mejorarlo.

nadie me dirá que jamás alcanzaré la cima que yo quiero ascender

W W Cervantes D?

life is for living, care to live it fully.

be back in 2023. (20th anniversary).