Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

1. NOTICE: Coldplay Downloads are now back up! Sorry for the downtime
    Dismiss Notice
Darlene_Ihnfsa
Last Activity:
Oct 12, 2014
Birthday:
Sep 23, 1986 (Age: 32)
Home Page:
Writer

Share This Page

Darlene_Ihnfsa

Rising, 32, from Bavaria-Bohemia-Silesia

Coldplayer
Darlene_Ihnfsa was last seen:
Oct 12, 2014
    1. rainplay
      rainplay
      Yes, I'll admit that..When Damon gets mad he goes crazy..His hair IS too long or something, I remember thinking that :P Yeah I think soo too, that's why I'm looking forward to what's gonna happen next!

I didn't know there were books for this :surprised: So no, I haven't..
    2. rainplay
      rainplay
      I think Damon is becoming good.. Cause he's always been good deep down..And he genuinely loves Elena...Klaus? haha really? I don't mind him, but hes such a bad guy... Damon like the editors? Maybe a little bit, yeah.

Yes I know! Something better happen between those two soon...I hope Stefan just stays crazy for a bit longer to give Damon some time with her :P .. Yeah, season 3 has been very good so far! I can't wait for January :dance:
    3. rainplay
      rainplay
      YES! We have to wait until January 5th for the next ep :bomb:
      It's amazing right? I loved the scene where Damon and Elena were laying in bed and shes says something like "your going to be the one that saves him"..I just lost it there, its so sad! :P
    4. RedGirl76
      RedGirl76
      Hi there,

Just a reminder to all Secret Santa's that if you haven't sent your card yet, could you please do so as soon as possible? It's that time of year where the post slows down.

If your card isn't on the way yet, please try to send it via Airmail as soon as possible. Please let your elf know as soon as it has been posted.

If you have any problems, get in touch. Don't leave your match without a card!

Alison

:elf:
    5. rainplay
      rainplay
      Not often enough though...
      Well good luck with the book! and you too!
      Talk to ya later :)
    6. rainplay
      rainplay
      Yeah that's usually the case...However, I saw this trailer for the Hunger Games, and it looks awesome, soo I think I'm going to read the books soon!
      Ohhh yeah, of course Dracula.. So your reading like the classic Vampire book, that's cool!
    7. rainplay
      rainplay
      Ya sometimes, but at least its always exciting!
      Twilight is just a cute love story, but the movies are really bad..Only reason I kind of like them is because I liked the books.
      I've never heard of Stoker's? Is it a vampire book?
    8. rainplay
      rainplay
      Yess it is extremely addictive!
      Oh ya, I watch Big Bang Theory too, I forgot! Ohh and I heard from a friend on mine that Modern Family is really good..I might start watching it..:thinking:
      Same here, I read the twilight saga when it came out a few years ago, and that was the first Vampire type thing I read/watched.
    9. rainplay
      rainplay
      Yeahh, I'm excited to see what happens, I can't wait for January 5 when it starts up again :dance:
      Yess, that definitely makes the most sense! And um, it's the only vampire tv show I follow...But I follow Pretty Little Liars and 90210..and then How I Met Your Mother..and then reality shows.. How about you?
    10. rainplay
      rainplay
      Ohhh, well.. you never know, you might grow to love him :P

OOOH haha, I was like whaat? She must be so confused! That makes much more sense
    11. rainplay
      rainplay
      Ohh come on, Damon > Stefan :nod:

Did you start with watching it from season 2? You have to watch season 1 first! :P
    12. Megalomania
      Megalomania
      Tired, hehe.

I love local bands, I actually just saw one that I really liked. :dazzled:
    13. Megalomania
      Megalomania
      Pretty good! A bit busy though. :sweatdrop:

And how are you? :wacko:
    14. Violet
      Violet
      That sounds interesting. I'll add them both to my list.

Heh, well, it happens. I did have a friend of mine look at me in disdain after he overheard me tell another friend about how I started listening to Rammstein. ("Are you serious? They're such a shitty band.") It's whatever; I don't care.
    15. Violet
      Violet
      They all looked so scary to me. I hadn't seen anything like it at the time. xD

I've actually looked a little into Opeth. I really like them. Also, Epica is one of the few metal bands I listen to now. (Simone's voice is so pretty. :wacky:) I have heard tracks from HIM and Dream Theater that I like, so I'll look into them. I have a growing list of bands from other friends of mine, too. Thanks for the suggestions! :nice:
    16. Violet
      Violet
      It's the first time I've listened to them extensively, yes. I've actually known of their existence for a long time. I had friends in high school who loved them. I wasn't ready for that sort of thing back then, though; I remember freaking out after they showed me pictures of them. xD Before recently, I knew a couple of songs from "Guitar Hero." I kinda decided to listen to them on a random whim. I'm really glad I did, though. :wacky:

Yeah, I remember reading about that on Wikipedia. I can understand why it'd be listed with a parental advisory and such, but to prevent that in concerts? That's just silly. They have such strict policies in Germany. I have read about the "Best Of" Compilation, too.

Well, I'm trying to get into metal in general now. Rammstein has inspired me to explore that side more, as I only listen to a couple of metal bands. Do you have any recommendations for me? :blush:
    17. Violet
      Violet
      Yeah, I got hardcore into them a little over a week ago. They're pretty much all I've listened to lately. :bomb:

Yes, I'm aware. I think that album's status on the forbidden index (I can't remember the name of it in German) had since been lifted, though. I could be wrong.
    18. #42vera.inês
      #42vera.inês
      Ahahah deve ser engraçado passear pela maind street da street :laugh3:
      Bem, tantas cidades! Já conheces muito bem Inglaterra, não? Também gostava de conhecer assim tantas! :)
    19. #42vera.inês
      #42vera.inês
      Não tinha a certeza se me ias entender por isso usei o tradutor do google :D
      Muito bem, isso parece uma forma muito interessante de passar o dia de aniversário! :D Que cidades visitaste?
    20. #42vera.inês
      #42vera.inês
      Estoy bien y usted? ¿Cómo fue tu cumpleaños? :)

(Me encanta el traductor de Google! :laugh3: )
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 23, 1986 (Age: 32)
    Home Page:
    http://carmencanorus.blogspot.com/
    Writer
    Twitter:
    MatineeFirework
    Coldplay concerts:
    Your favourite Coldplay album?:
    AROBTTH
    Country Flag:
    Europe

Signature

no rompas el silencio si no es para mejorarlo.

nadie me dirá que jamás alcanzaré la cima que yo quiero ascender

W W Cervantes D?

life is for living, care to live it fully.

be back in 2023. (20th anniversary).