Recent content by CSIHousefan

1. C

Coldplay On 'Hope For Haiti Now': 'Everyone's Got Their Part To Play'

I certainly made one (though i forced my mom to since technically i'm still underage) tho i found their performance :) YouTube- Hope for Haiti Now: A Global Benefit for Earthquake Relief p.3 and chris martin performed with beyonce YouTube- Beyonce & Chris Martin - HALO @ Hope For Haiti Now
  2. C

Which day were you born on?

sorry...just checked it now. Sweeeet! :) how many minutes apart?
  3. C

Which day were you born on?

me and my twin sister were born on wednesday :)
  4. C

Night At the Museum 2

oooh i just remembered, Warning Sign was featured on The Last Kiss and Chris Martin contributed with Ash and their song, Everybodys Happy Nowadays, was featured on Shaun of the Dead.
  5. C

Night At the Museum 2

ugh not that i remember.....umm a couple of times Coldplay was featured on CSI, CSI:NY, The Hills, and a couple of other shows....actually on the 2003 version of peter pan, they use clocks as part of the trailer :)
  6. C

Favourite Coldplay line/quote

All of Coldplay's lyrics are absolutely mindblowing to me though some stick out more than others: "And, in the end, we lie awake, and we dream we'll make an escape"-The Escapist "I dive in at the deep end, you become my best friend, I wanna love you but I dont know if I can, I know something...
  7. C

Night At the Museum 2

Haha i remember when this was in theaters and i made my then boyfriend go and see it with me....the movie wasnt as good as the first but when this part came with life in technicolor i was super duper happee, dancin in my seat to the song while he just laughed.
  8. C

How Do You Consume Music?

On either youtube, mtv, vh1, or storytellers, or the radio. I use youtube downloader.....but yea i think it's illegal now. I used to use limewire but it totally destroyed my hard drive soo i lost all of my songs :(
  9. C

Twisted Logic

ehh wats ur question? lol
  10. C

** 2010 Top 50 Coldplay Song List - (closed) **

I believe that all of their songs are brilliant :) Though my choices would be: 1. Fix You 2. Life In Technicolor ii 3. Viva La Vida 4. Strawberry Swing 5. 42 6. Murder 7. Politik 8. Clocks 9. Twisted Logic 10. Everything's Not Lost 11. Brothers and Sisters 12. In My Place 13. Lovers...
  11. C

The First Time You Heard Coldplay???

The 1st time i heard Coldplay is when my sister put on yellow on her ipod back like 5 years ago. Then i heard Fix You on youtube and loved them ever since. It got me thru my mom's cancer ordeal. I been listening to them ever since and now my sister, Tanya, thinks im obssessed :) <3 <3
  12. C

[RESCHEDULED DATE] 27-July-2009: SPAC, Saratoga Springs, NY, USA

I forgot....i recorded billy jean and death will never conquer soo i'll post them now. Not gonna post the pics cuz they didnt come out good at all :( YouTube - Billie Jean cover by Coldplay (from show in Saratoga Springs) YouTube - Death will never conquer (from show in Saratoga Springs)
  13. C

[RESCHEDULED DATE] 27-July-2009: SPAC, Saratoga Springs, NY, USA

my 1st concert! This was my first too! it was awesome! OMG i just got back.....i recorded them doing billy jean and death will never conquer.....they came near us and i was soo lucky! I was NOT let down @ all! I absloved it!!!! :)
  14. C

Gets 2 see Coldplay 07.27.09 @ Saratoga, NY...omg!! *jumps 4 joy!!!!*

Gets 2 see Coldplay 07.27.09 @ Saratoga, NY...omg!! *jumps 4 joy!!!!*
  15. C

Hey Ana!! sorry i haven't been on in a while. had homework on spring break...teachers suck! lol...

Hey Ana!! sorry i haven't been on in a while. had homework on spring break...teachers suck! lol 4 some reason, im having problems on utube. it hates me :( anyways, wats new with u? any new daydreams???lol ooh did u hear about chris @ disneyland? Luv U!! :) :) <3 <3