Recent content by colrfulpupsterz

1. C

haha new moon! what did u think of it? lol im pretty good! just trying hoping and praying i can...

haha new moon! what did u think of it? lol im pretty good! just trying hoping and praying i can go to england! lol haha yessssss!!!!! thanks so much! they are sooo orgasmic! especially the one where jonny is in the pic too! hahahaha thhanks soooooooooooo much! hahahh :P that just made my...
  2. C

haha okay thank you soooooo much! if u cant find the pics then dont worry about it :P but thank...

haha okay thank you soooooo much! if u cant find the pics then dont worry about it :P but thank u so much for trying! :D btw how are you?
  3. C

WOW thats awesome! do you speak like a different language? like i know..isnt there some french...

WOW thats awesome! do you speak like a different language? like i know..isnt there some french speaking people there? lol im not sure...
  4. C

hha yeahhh same! lol...i wonder if i have an accent! hahah where are u from?

hha yeahhh same! lol...i wonder if i have an accent! hahah where are u from?
  5. C

haha yeah accents ARE awesome! its amazing to see the different ones out there..i always like...

haha yeah accents ARE awesome! its amazing to see the different ones out there..i always like have to stop and easedrop on people when i hear they have an accent lol :P
  6. C

haha yeah:P mhm..i love me some chris :P lol i love british men in general tho lol..i love their...

haha yeah:P mhm..i love me some chris :P lol i love british men in general tho lol..i love their accents! :D :D
  7. C

haha yes please! lol hmmm....how about...whose your favorite coldplay member? lol

haha yes please! lol hmmm....how about...whose your favorite coldplay member? lol
  8. C

haha thats cool! and ughhh yeah i know!!! scaryyyy.... :(

haha thats cool! and ughhh yeah i know!!! scaryyyy.... :(
  9. C

haha thats cool! :) oh hm...ill have to look them up! :) haha and good luck to you too with...

haha thats cool! :) oh hm...ill have to look them up! :) haha and good luck to you too with everything you do in the future! :P haha omg!!! thats so awesome! yeah im trying to find a way to save up for it! its gonna be a little tricky but it will be worth it :D haha and yeah omg im kinda like...
  10. C

thats cool! are you a cheerleader?? ohh what cd?? :) and thats awesome that you got a good mark...

thats cool! are you a cheerleader?? ohh what cd?? :) and thats awesome that you got a good mark on your test! im happy for ya! :) im pretty good! nothing much going on...althought im trying to go to england next summer!! :) :) its some school trip thing and i realllllyyyy wanna go!! lol :D :D...
  11. C

i will hopefully! sorry ive just been busy :( :( :( yeah!! i miss talking to you too!! im glad...

i will hopefully! sorry ive just been busy :( :( :( yeah!! i miss talking to you too!! im glad you sent me a message thingy! lol :) :) how are you??
  12. C

ellooooo!! :D omg!!! i never posted you the link to the song!!! :( :( :( im soooo sorry!!! let...

ellooooo!! :D omg!!! i never posted you the link to the song!!! :( :( :( im soooo sorry!!! let me see if i can find it!! :/
  13. C

hehe okey dokey!! :) :)its a brilliant idea! lol :P

hehe okey dokey!! :) :)its a brilliant idea! lol :P
  14. C

yeah! omg it was amazing! i loved it a lot! but of course i have to look at other colleges...

yeah! omg it was amazing! i loved it a lot! but of course i have to look at other colleges before i make my decision :nice:
  15. C

haah yeah but im just letting ya know! i was thinking about sending it but not yet...not til...

haah yeah but im just letting ya know! i was thinking about sending it but not yet...not til like a LONG while cause..well you know lol :)