Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

coldplaykb
Last Activity:
Sep 21, 2017 at 3:36 PM
Birthday:
Jun 29, 1994 (Age: 23)

Share This Page

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart, 23, from Cemeteries Of London

Coldplayer
coldplaykb was last seen:
Sep 21, 2017 at 3:36 PM
    1. CPJA
      CPJA
      I loveeeee the instrumentals!! are there any Flac links or torrents available? thank you so much for your hard work :)
    2. KenzoCK
      KenzoCK
      Hey Kyle, didn't know you were on this website, thanks for all the piano tutorials on youtube, you rock!
    3. Spider-Man
      Spider-Man
      Yes you did thank you Kyle! Sorry if my reply finds you later than expected. I'm mostly over on a different Coldplay forum. Check it out if you have the time. www(.)coldplayers.boards(.)net Putting the () in because it won't let me link the website url directly.
    4. Spider-Man
      Spider-Man
      Hey Kyle, do you have a .ZIP file of the Mansfield Viva gig? Thanks.
    5. laxwatcher
      laxwatcher
      I found a video from the visuals that they use for Hurts Like Heaven live, and I just screenshotted it. I think this is the video.
      vimeo.com/42271366 (Add http:// to the front)
    6. Cubie255
      Cubie255
      Do a tutorial for life is for living and amsterdam and Us against the world sandy relief version
      1. BowieClaes likes this.
    7. Spider-Man
      Spider-Man
      Thanks for the advice!
    8. Spider-Man
      Spider-Man
      Hey thanks for your piano covers on Youtube. I'm watching your tutorial on The Scientist and it's really helping me learn it well. Considering I don't know basics or how to play a piano(except for the intro to clocks, speed of sound and now The Scientist). Any tips on how to learn the piano and get good at it? I already play other instruments so i'm hoping it will come easy. I have the next 2 weeks off so I'm hoping if I practice at least 20 minutes a day that will help. Thanks KB.
    9. Spider-Man
      Spider-Man
      Hey I just subbed to your Youtube channel. :)
    10. Spider-Man
      Spider-Man
      Hello good sir. If I remember right, you have a lot of high quality Coldplay pictures. I'm looking for a few I could use for an avatar and possible signature. Thanks.
    11. Mollyxyloto
      Mollyxyloto
      [IMG]
      LOVE MOLLY
    12. Phoebeo
      Phoebeo
      Thank you. :wacky: It's gorgeous. :wacky:
    13. Phoebeo
      Phoebeo
      Hi there. :cheesy:

Any chance that you'd like to share your avatar picture? :wacko:
    14. Mollyxyloto
      Mollyxyloto
      How're you?
    15. laxwatcher
      laxwatcher
      Call me Aashray. :) Thanks for doing that.
    16. laxwatcher
      laxwatcher
    17. Mollyxyloto
      Mollyxyloto
      Sorry I could private message reply, it took me to another page, but yeah I'd prefer for all the songs I learn to be as close as Chris' as possible, he's my idol, hero, all those things :dazzled: along with Jonny Will and Guy
    18. Mollyxyloto
      Mollyxyloto
      your lovers in japan youtube video really helped

thankyou
    19. laxwatcher
      laxwatcher
      So if it was Fix You vs. Charlie Brown or something. They both start with 10 points. And if you prefer Fix You then you add 1 point to it and subtract 1 from Charlie Brown.

Fix You 10
      Charlie Brown 10

Fix You 11
      Charlie Brown 9

This keeps going until one song reaches 0, then the winner goes on to the next round to face another song. In the end, one song will win the tournament.

You can post again after 2 people have posted.
    20. laxwatcher
      laxwatcher
      You add 1 point to 1 song, and subtract 1 point from the other song. There is no voting. Just elimination with points.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 29, 1994 (Age: 23)
    Coldplay concerts:
    Favourite Coldplay member?:
    Chris
    piano, guitar, and drums

Signature