coldplayisawesome

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey am new here I finally got this website thought it never existed. I love coldplay so much tell me more about Coldplay and Chris
    Oh well, AT LEAST I'M NOT TYPING IN CAPS IN THE FORUM HAHAHAHAHA

ha

maybe I should :awesome:

Yea right? Man this really bothers me. And people writing these reviews and opinions feel like the most brilliant people in the world ~___~ Maybe I should write a review about a dog turd I found and how much it emotionally moved me because NOBODY BLOODY CARES :saw:

:blush:
    I hope I didn't come across like some angry lunatic LOL

oh now thats great <__<
    I love cats :cheesy: But I understand you, they are some little nasty creatures LOL

Nawww thanks :wacky:
    lol dude, SO MANY:

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

didn't know that people liked freaky cats THAT much :uhoh:
    LOL it's the internet dude, where else do you get the opportunity to annoy people to no end without getting beaten up or something? :lol:
    BROOKE

thank you for sharing your pervy thoughts, and yes I understand you, I wouldn't have posted that either to perv that place up..

.. well screw that, I pretty sure would have done that! :lol:
    YEAH! :dance:

Soo uhh, what colour would you like to have? Blue, red, green and violet are already taken :anxious:
    Ahhh thank you! Gonna check it out later! :awesome:

I know, you've just changed your avatar, but do you want to take part in my crazy kitty avatar project? I had a random brainfart last night and decided to spread some kitty love in this forum during the next 2 weeks until Christmas. And with that I mean making cat avatars for the coolest persons of my friendlist, but not just some lame-ass-cute-fluffy-cat avatars but awesome freaky RIGHT-IN-YO-FACE ones like my one :awesome: So I'm asking you if you want to take part in my insane kitten project and replace your avatar for about 2 weeks with one of mine (you can say what colour you want your kitteh to be :wacko:) just for the LULZ (and to confuse the other members about why in God's name there are so many freaky kittens around :wacky:)

SO ARE YE INTERESTED :wideeyed:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…