Recent content by ColdplayBirdsFly

1. C

CP FANS around the world

This is an awesome idea!!! I'm from Leominster, Massachusetts USA. My favorite song is I Bloom Blaum :)
  2. C

RIP Jennifer/Nettie

RIP Nettie / Jen Wow... I can't believe how time has passed. I remember she always had the funniest/best threads and I loved reading her posts. RIP Nettie <3
  3. C

Head Full of Dreams TOUR CITIES?

OMG I would be beyond myself if the boys happened to play in Delhi, India while I was there for my wedding :dance: Trying not to get my hopes up though :sweatdrop: I hope they visit Latin America. I felt so bad the fan base there didn't get to see them.
  4. C

[in search] after Politik solo

^ It sounds like a really fast arpeggio bit, of random notes of Chris' eccentric choosing. He tends to go off on improv. classical streaks so it's difficult to specify one: see 2:46 onward YouTube - Coldplay Live 2009 - 2/14 Kobe, Japan (GPASUYF, Talk, Hardest Part, Postcards) ??????? I...
  5. C

PIT!!!!

PIT!!!!
  6. C

Oh yeah!!!!! Mansfield baby! :dance: We're gonna rock the great woods! ^_^

Oh yeah!!!!! Mansfield baby! :dance: We're gonna rock the great woods! ^_^
  7. C

03-Aug-09: Comcast Center, Mansfield, MA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :guitarist: :singer: :drummer: :guitarist: :jonny: :chris: :will: :guy: WE'RE SOOooOooOO CLOSE!!!!! :) :flutterby: :flutterby: :flutterby: :flutterby:
  8. C

What was the last song you learned?

Elbow's awesome song "Mirrorball" (Guitar&Piano).... so beautiful :daisy:
  9. C

Coldplay: “We Just Keep Working and We Keep Our Heads Down” [Chris Interview]

SHOCKHOUND: Does being a pop star beat working at a supermarket? MARTIN: What do I think? The outfits are much more comfortable. The hours are more flexible. But I do miss the smell of fresh bread. ^ "smell of fresh bread" :lol: lol, oh Chris! i can relate to this.... Grocery store outfits DO...
  10. C

Coldplay Concert Results In 34 Marijuana Arrests

Gah! There were pot smokers @ the Hartford show too! Smoke was billowing... and I mean BILLOWING above my head!! I remember Chris even commented about it near the end of the show. He said something like, "Thanks for coming out to see us, even with all of the drugs..." :lol: I laughed my...
  11. C

Chris's Viva la Vida Guitar

Hey no problem! :nice: I wish we had some way to contact the band/their crew directly to answer our instrument questions! You know, I've always wondered.... What does your username mean or stand for?? :inquisitive: (haha, random question.. I know) :D
  12. C

Oh I know, I meant that the "purple and redish one with white areas" I was talking about (that wasn't pictured) was this one. Sorry for the confusion. :\
  13. C

This is the "purple and redish one with white areas" guitar I was talking about. :cool: I remember Chris said he painted it himself: "No me llores" (don't cry for me). ^ He said he painted this one too. This one came before the other one. So maybe this one is now reserved as a spare. I...
  14. C

painted acoustic guitars in different songs I'll try to help! :nice: 1st one on the right side with the face is/was used for "Yes" (I think it might be a backup) 2nd one is used for "42", "Violet Hill", I think "Life in Technicolor" 3rd one in from the right side is used for "Yellow"...
  15. C

I go onto coldplay.com and I'm like.....:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::lol::D NICE WORK LORI &...

I go onto coldplay.com and I'm like.....:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::lol::D NICE WORK LORI & ANGIE!!!! (Sorry I haven't been on for awhile.) That's awesome! :heart: ~ emily