Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Marita!

Happy 2010, have a great year.
    Best wishes.
    make each day be full of joy.

...__...
    ...| |...
    ...| |...
    ...| |...
    ...| |...
    ...\ /...
    ....||....
    ..../\....
    ...----...
    (Note: This is a copy&paste message. Please disregard it if you have already voted.)
    Hi there,
    The Absolute Radio Live Stories competition voting stage is closing soon. In this stage, users vote for in their opinion which story is the most well-written.
    The top four entries with the most votes go through to the next round. These entries are judged on and two are selected to battle it out for the weekly prize - concert tickets. The winner then will write a review of that concert. These will face off and the winning story wins the forum a two hour festival made up of songs entirely of their choice!
    We currently only have 90 votes, but we know there's a lot more of you out there. Please vote for one of the thirteen stories at the link provided below and if you have the time discuss why it was your favourite - the rules for this competition state we must have discussion about the entries!
    http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59754

Thanks for your help! :smiley:
    Segio Ramos looks always so funny in all photos :lol: and when he's playing too haha. He just looks like a little boy every once in a while..

Spain will definitely win! :wink:
    Oh i'm sorry to disappoint you but i can't watch the vid! :sad:
    It says that it's no longer available.. ah well, i can always watch pics of him :blush:
    I've kwown for a long time that he likes dogs and that just convinced me totally :lol: i'm sure he'd get along with my doggy great :wacko:

You've become my official Nando video supplier haha. Thankies :hug:
    Aww, he's just sooo adorable and kind! Perfect boyfriend material :wink3:

Playing tennis (or football..or basically anything) with him would be sooo awesome :dance:
    Thanks for the vid haha :lol:
    Oooh, i adore him!
    Hahaha, that ad is hilarious :lol: i don't understand a word but i still love it! Yeah, it totally looks like he's floating...he's just got some super floating powers :wacko:
    FELIZ NAVIDAD YA NO :cry:,...
    PERO LO QUE SÍ TE DESEO ES QUE EL 2009 SEA EL AÑO DE TUS SUEÑOS CUMPLIDOS!!!

FELIZ AÑO NUEVO:hat:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…