Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by ColdMartin

1. ColdMartin

Los Unidades

Damn I didn’t realize how much i missed coldplay until today
  2. ColdMartin

LP8 Thread - Coldplay's Upcoming Album

i think we will se the LP8 sometime next year , it's about time lovely people
  3. ColdMartin

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

is there other way to watch this film other than go to cinema ? : (
  4. ColdMartin

Kaleidoscope EP

ok WTF is this ?
  5. ColdMartin

Linkin Park

I've been listening to them my whole life to the very last album , it's wired how most of the songs they wrote make sense now RIP Chester .. i will never forget your voice
  6. ColdMartin

[2017-7-16] Stade de France, Paris, France

wow Hypnotised performance was so ..... lazy
  7. ColdMartin

Kaleidoscope EP

Excellent EP .. this my first time i bought something ( digital ) from ITunes lol still I'm going to get the CD Virsion
  8. ColdMartin

Miracles (Someone Special) ft. Big Sean

While Coldplay get into this poppy songs or radio-frindely direction still they make an unique , different kind of Pop songs even For AHFOD .. there's different of what Coldplay writing and what you hear 99% of the Songs in the radio .. i love the message that band keep sending it .. we live in...
  9. ColdMartin

Kaleidoscope EP

shhh he's been having a hard time
  10. ColdMartin

Kaleidoscope EP

Kaleidoscope EP ( EP Mix )
  11. ColdMartin

Kaleidoscope EP

but we still missing the studio version of Miracles ( Someone Special )
  12. ColdMartin

Rank The Kaleidoscope EP Tracks

1. A L I E N S 2. Hypnotised 3- Miracles (Someone Special) .. need to hear the studio version though 4- Something Just Like this 5- All I Can Think About Is You love this EP .. Nostalgia vs Modern
  13. ColdMartin

Kaleidoscope EP

expecting All I Can Think About Is You ( EP Mix ) now and next month will be A L I E N S turn
  14. ColdMartin

Kaleidoscope EP

or Chris just saying " we never enjoyed making a songs more than this one , it’s my favourite thing we’ve ever done "
  15. ColdMartin

Kaleidoscope EP

it's a kaleidoscope man