C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there Chuckie!:p

You posted this on yours instead of mine but I just found it:

Hello 2732!
    Thanks for the compliment!! No pictures, but a slight burst of creativity on the avi message thing. BTW, what's with the 2732 Nick? Football play? Secret code? Random?? :>

Okay, 27 and 32 are both my lucky numbers like 42 for Chris Martin. I just figured it was lucky to use them as a User name.;)

How's it going these days?
    Hi Chuck....a dish....good for you...yes I got your email....will answer it....going to Dartmouth on the 19th for a visit....it will be nice to see my family....take cace....Judy :)
    I downloaded one of your uploads, that's why! :) I'm grateful for it - I do appreciate seeing the stellar musicians of U2 - they're really a gift to humanity, and it's nice to hear and feel that level of sincerity in a performance..
    hey .. :lol: "thank u"? for what? i dont upload many videos on youtube ....

how did u figure out that i upload many great videos on it ?? :D
    Hello Chuck....haven't been on this site for a while....hell, I'm trying to reach you everywhere....still having trouble with your emails....if you see this please get in touch....are you OK.... Judy :):)
    Hello 2732!
    Thanks for the compliment!! No pictures, but a slight burst of creativity on the avi message thing. BTW, what's with the 2732 Nick? Football play? Secret code? Random?? :>
    Hey Chuck!

Just popping by, hey...have I ever told you that you have the best above-avi meassage?

"Gearwork for Clocks"

I love it!

Oh, I'm sorry...

I love it!
    Hello Nick! Ah, that's always the case - those pipes just seem to always leak! If they're older pipes, chances are they're made of thin chromed brass, which almost always corrodes away at the trap part. Best fix is to replace them with plastic pipe (at least the trap section). I wish I could get an eco-friendly product to do it... But until then, that's what I've been using.
    Otherwise, it could be the supply line(s), or even the sprayer attachment - those are less common, but not unheard of leaky sink parts.
    LOL, and enjoy the summer fun!! :)
    I'm Nick by the way, and I hear you about the repairs. I might need new pipes installed under my kitchen sink, it leaks every time I do the dishes!
    Im doing pretty good otherwise, enjoyin summer!
    Hello Rudy! Hey, cashews are precious! Better catch them before they get all soggy! :). I can only imagine the rain pours from the sky where you're at! The Lake is fine, though I haven't asked it lately. It's been pretty calm, as the wind speed has been low lately - not too choppy. Yes, I live in Wisconsin, but the lake's not far away. How's the ocean?? Anyhow, have a great day Rudy!!
    hello chuck! it's raining here.. the cashews are falling to the ground!! :D j/k
    how's the lake michigan?? is it wavy as it is? :D You live in wisconsin, right?? :thinking:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…