Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by chrismartin_

1. C

ELIMINATION: Coldplay Albums (Studio and Live)

Parachutes 2 AROBTTH 1 X&Y 4 VLVODAAHF 2 Leftrightleftrightleft 0 Live 2012 0 P AROBTTH X&Y VLVODAAHF MX GS AHFOD
  2. C

*NEW AND IMPROVED* Elimination Game of a Lot Of Coldplay Songs (Round 3!)

+ Ghost Story (12 points) Idiot (10 points) The Nappies (9 points) - A Whisper (8 points) Lukas (9 points) Everglow (8 points)
  3. C

ELIMINATION: Coldplay Albums (Studio and Live)

Parachutes 0 A Rush Of Blood To The Head 0 Live 2003 0 X&Y 0 Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends 0 LeftRightLeftRightLeft 0 Mylo Xyloto 0 Live 2012 0 Ghost Stories 0 Live 2014 0 A Head Full Of Dreams 0
  4. C

Random Coldplay thoughts...

This happens to me all the time, my mom and I will walk into the same store once a week (we go out alot) and Coldplay comes on, different song everytime, its so weird...... We also have thing where we're questioning if we want the item or not, and if Coldplay comes on at all while we're in the...
  5. C

The 'Is It On Your iPod?' Game: ARTIST VERSION!

No, Shawn Mendes? P AROBTTH X&Y VLVODAAHF MX GS AHFOD
  6. C

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

Me and my mom paid almost 1k for ours but we're not doing /anything/ for the rest of the summer. Plus this and the CP tattoo I'm getting is my graduation present.. But to me its worth it, I haven't seen them since 2012, and it'll be awhile before I see them again Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A...
  7. C

No George Harrison? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Coldplaying mobile app
  8. C

No Foals? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Coldplaying mobile app
  9. C

[2016-04-16] Foro Sol, México Listening Party

if they cover heroes at my show i am going to die, thats my fav bowie song..
  10. C

something about guy being his heart? and hot? i barely remember my high school spanish lol
  11. C

im going to indy, row 16
  12. C

i dont know whats going on right now but oh my god
  13. C

i seriously need to go back and listen to all the albums all the way through again
  14. C

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  15. C

i remember staying up until like 5 in the morning for a coldplay stream back in the mx era...