Recent content by Ceckers

1. C

Do me a favour...

Yeah something like that; the fetishisation/glamourisation of individuals in the media, and the metaphoric spotlight that is shone upon actors...
  2. C

Do me a favour...

Be nice, and go watch a short-fim I, or the creative collective I founded, funded. It's on our minisite.... www.wearedisposabledigital.com
  3. C

Guilty Pleasure Music

This time because I am a red blooded male. YouTube - Shakira - She Wolf
  4. C

Guilty Pleasure Music

Not because I'm a red blooded male. YouTube - Shakira - Underneath Your Clothes (Live)
  5. C

aw man! it's due TOMORROW :(

I have 30,000 words in papers to write over the next 5 months, but hey it's no big deal ;)
  6. C

Guilty Pleasure Music

I bought this 'classic' on cassette when I was 11 YouTube - Cuban Boys - Cognoscenti Vs Intelligentsia on TOTP 1999
  7. C

Lomography.

the book is only just part of it, we've got our fingers in so many pies, so to speak
  8. C

Lomography.

Word gets around ;)
  9. C

Lomography.

All lomographers should join my facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/wearedisposable :)
  10. C

RIP NATE DOGG

Well an alcohol-induced comatose state maybe, but nothing more than that. Don't be surprised if I disappear again. I think I must have only made about 5-10 posts in the whole of 2010!
  11. C

RIP NATE DOGG

Who's Dickie? Yes it's me, back from the depth of my postgraduate research. I have awoken from my slumber.
  12. C

RIP NATE DOGG

August 19, 1969 – March 15, 2011 YouTube - Warren G - Regulate ft. Nate Dogg
  13. C

Guilty Pleasure Music

This song isn't guilty pleasure, but the video definitely is! YouTube - Yeasayer - I Remember [ Official Music Video ]
  14. C

GOTTA MAKE MY MIND UP, WHICH SEAT CAN I TAKE?

Can't I take the boot instead?
  15. C

Yeasayer

WITH LOVE FROM YEASAYER Came across this freebie today. Yeasayer released an EP for Valentine's day. The idea was that you send it to a loved one's email inbox. I just sent it to myself. http://yeasayer.net/valentines/