Recent content by brobbins

1. brobbins

Daddy - Sunrise

This song will be tough to listen to while they're on tour. I can't help but think of their own kids and how they might feel when their daddies are away. On a lighter note, I saw a YouTube comment on the video that made me smile..... Fix You (or insert your own choice here): "I'm the...
  2. brobbins

2019-11-02 Coldplay Live on Saturday Night Live (SNL)

Loved that! Very beautiful and understated, good lyrics from the ones I could make out. :blush:
  3. brobbins

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

LOL It's pronounced "air-uh-besk". It's a position in ballet where both legs are straight, with one foot on the floor and the other foot/leg extended back and up in the air. Not sure if that has anything to do with the song tho....
  4. brobbins

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

That's hilarious. Lol
  5. brobbins

Had a similar problem in Fort Wayne (Indiana). The theatre was full but very few people seemed pumped, and only my daughter, myself and maybe two other people were wearing any CP clothes. No one clapped at the end either but I heard some laughs at the funny parts. It was way too somber...
  6. brobbins

@iranaway I'm wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery. You'll be there in spirit at every cinema and I'll send up a prayer for you.
  7. brobbins

Bought two tickets but might go alone. Still working on someone to go with me but if not, I'll have an extra seat to hold my purse.
  8. brobbins

Is there a link to see which theaters are going to show it yet? I thought I saw that somewhere but can't find it now. Fandango and coldplay.film aren't showing the list yet. Must have been a mirage.
  9. brobbins

No confirmation email but the site sort of thanked me for taking the survey. They're using Survey Monkey for the registration.
  10. brobbins

Squeeee!!! I was at that show. So excited I'll be in the live video now....sort of. Haha
  11. brobbins

Prospekt's March EP - Elimination Game

Lovers in Japan
  12. brobbins

Check out this PODCAST that deep-dives through Coldplay’s discography!

Loved all the Coldplay podcasts! On my second listen-thru now. Well done Josh and Adam!!!!
  13. brobbins

This thread reminds me of an infertility forum. "This month, please let this be the month!!!" (No offense to people actually in that situation of course.)
  14. brobbins

According to Dr. Seuss it'll come out on the First of Octember.
  15. brobbins

Tim Bergling, a.k.a. Avicii, Dead at 28

The day I heard about his death, when I got in my car afterwards ASFOS came on first in my playlist. Chilling but it made me smile...