Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

1. NOTICE: Coldplay Downloads are now back up! Sorry for the downtime
    Dismiss Notice
Blakexy1125
Last Activity:
Oct 16, 2017
Birthday:
Nov 25, 1994 (Age: 24)
I sell embroideries and embroidered accessories

Share This Page

Blakexy1125

Livin' life in Technicolor, 24, from In Another's Arms

Coldplayer
Blakexy1125 was last seen:
Oct 16, 2017
    1. LiquidSky
      LiquidSky
      Happy Birthday!:D
    2. Stevenyorke
    3. Batman
      Batman
      AHHH OKAY!

LOL I ALWAYS FAILED AT MATH. ALWAYS XD
    4. Batman
      Batman
      SO WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU STUDYING THEN? YOU ONLY SAID WHAT YOU DREAM OF STUDYING?!
    5. Batman
      Batman
      So what are you studying? :cheesy:
      Well be happy that you have a cool RL that keeps you away from here haha :D

I believe I'll stick around for another couple of years, unless Coldplay decides to go all Justin Bieber, then I'll disappear! :lol:
    6. Batman
      Batman
      pretty fine! Just got loads of stuff to do for university, but that's okay :D

AND YOU? What the heck have you been doing all the time?!
    7. SupermassiveCPnerd
      SupermassiveCPnerd
      Hey I know that this is absurdly late, but I don't believe that I ever thanked you for accepting my friend request. :facepalm: Anyway, thanks!! :nice: And I just must add, I noticed that besides Coldplay, you are also a fan of Oasis, The Beatles & Miles Kane and I simply have to applaud your epic taste in music. :clap: :wacky:
    8. Batman
      Batman
      Yes I saw your new avatar :P

So are you the guy with the white shirt? :dance:
    9. Batman
      Batman
      Stupid security guards, they're rather dumb the whole time :dozey: I know what you mean, but DAMN, you met, that's more important than a photo! :D
    10. Batman
      Batman
      Oh I bet it did! :lol:

Well yeah that would be pretty cool indeed :wacky:
    11. Batman
      Batman
      Holy crap you lucky bastard! You met Chris! :lol:
      I'm so happy you met your idol! What a fantastic night that must have been.
      I'm glad that such a good-hearted person like you got his dream fullfilled! :kiss:
    12. Batman
      Batman
      I wish you the most possible luck and joy for your concert. ENJOY IT! :dance::dance:
    13. Batman
      Batman
      It's a freaking life experience, I can assure you that! :lol:
    14. Batman
      Batman
      Jeez! :stunned: You are truly a dedicated fan! :D
    15. Batman
      Batman
      Wsdfgsdghdfghsfhb AMAZING!! :cheesy: I love the vibrant blue colour of your jacket as well :dance:
    16. Batman
      Batman
      HOLY CRAP that is so awesome!! Feel free to send me pictures of your amazing jacket! :D
      I wish you the most of fun for your CP concert, I'm sure it will blow you away! :dance::dance:
    17. Drew42LP5
      Drew42LP5
      I'm sitting in section 326, row 1. Not as good as the seats I got three years ago, but, at least I'll be there. You going with anyone?
    18. Drew42LP5
      Drew42LP5
      On the floor?
    19. Drew42LP5
      Drew42LP5
      I've been excited ever since they announced the dates! Where are you sitting?
    20. Batman
      Batman
      Oh so many interesting and important things! And YAY about your gf, congrats! :D Yeah, now it's time to think what to do with your life, and don't worry, when you think you've chosen the wrong direction, just turn a few degress and start something else ;)

Hummm, what to do in your free time? How about you make a little list with things for every day that you have to accomplish? Like:

1) Draw a hornbill (google that if you don't know what it is :P)
      2) Ride your bike for an hour
      3) Write down snippets that you hear from people talking and try to create an epic story out of it when you're back home :cheesy:

I don't know if that's too random for you, just be creative! :D
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 25, 1994 (Age: 24)
    I sell embroideries and embroidered accessories
    Coldplay concerts:
    Favourite Coldplay member?:
    Chris
    Your favourite Coldplay album?:
    VLVODAAHF
    Favourite Coldplay song:
    A Message
    I love Coldplay, Oasis, The Beatles, And Miles Kane!

Playing guitar

Signature

I met Chris Martin on 6/29/12!!!!!!

"Some of my best memories are when coldplay disappoints fans and the forums go insane" -Blakexy1125