Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

1. NOTICE: Coldplay Downloads are now back up! Sorry for the downtime
    Dismiss Notice
AnnaElisabeth
Last Activity:
Jun 2, 2019
Birthday:
Aug 7, 1989 (Age: 29)

Share This Page

AnnaElisabeth

Livin' life in Technicolor, Female, 29, from Sweden

Coldplayer
AnnaElisabeth was last seen:
Jun 2, 2019
    1. MartinFan
      MartinFan
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
    2. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Hi Anna,

Happy birthday - I remember your birthday because it is also my brother's birthday on 7 August. I hope that you will have a wonderful day. I send you my best birthday wishes. :)
    3. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      I am fine and had a wonderful Christmas gathering with my family on 26.12.
      And tonight from 21:30 to 22: SVT2 broadcasts something called: Hittenes historie. Coldplay: Viva la Vida loca (1)
    4. sp★rkle
      sp★rkle
      Anna! There was no song attachment in your email message. =(((
    5. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Hi Anna,
      Thank you so much for singing Christmas Lights with Ioshi / Sparkle. It was really beautiful. I now have Christmas Lights on my mind as sung by YOU and Ioshi. It was so beautiful (just as good as the original). I have just watched the video twice - and my favourite part is the duet between you and Ioshi.
    6. sp★rkle
      sp★rkle
      YOU MAAAADEE IIIITTTTT!!! ITS KREYZEEEH!!! WE MADE A GOOD DUET!!! You have to send me the entire song with you in it missy, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Sorry for talking sh*t haha.
    7. sp★rkle
      sp★rkle
      NOOOO =(((( That's too bad, but at least you get to spend more time with your family right? Anyway, Merry Christmas my dear! Its 4am here and everyone's asleep but about to wake up to go to church. Enjoy your, ehrm, is that dinner?
    8. sp★rkle
      sp★rkle
      HURRY dearest so you can make it! :nice:
    9. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Merry Christmas, dear ANNA. :santa2:
    10. sp★rkle
      sp★rkle
      :shocked2: WUT. You're kidding. I sincerely apologise because its the least I can do in a very small amount of time! I even forgot to put out my own greeting!
    11. sp★rkle
      sp★rkle
      Okay yeah I sent Joana the complete version but I forwarded it to you as well. Can you check if you have received it? I will also send you the parts version so if there's still time you can add yours. :wink:
    12. sp★rkle
      sp★rkle
      I need your email address missy so I can send =) But Joana actually needs the song now, she says she needs everything with her at around 8:30pm London time so she'll have time to consolidate, so how are we going to do this?
    13. sp★rkle
      sp★rkle
      I'll be off for an hour, and then come back with the recorded song alright? =)
    14. sp★rkle
      sp★rkle
      Hey Anna! I'm having a little trouble with my internet here but I'm recording the song already. I used an instrumental/karaoke available on youtube and it sounded complete so I'm not sure if we can still put harmonies in that. But I'll record two versions, one where I sing the whole song and then you put harmony on it and second we split it by parts. What do you think? :)
    15. RedGirl76
      RedGirl76
      Hi there,

Just a reminder to all Secret Santa's that if you haven't sent your card yet, could you please do so as soon as possible? It's that time of year where the post slows down.

If your card isn't on the way yet, please try to send it via Airmail as soon as possible. Please let your elf know as soon as it has been posted.

If you have any problems, get in touch. Don't leave your match without a card!

Alison

:elf:
    16. Comicforce
      Comicforce
      Hey Anna, no I live in Surrey, but that's not too far away. I'm going to drive to the nearest Tube station and go from there. I know Mich says you are all getting there really early, any idea how early? I can't leave work until 2pm.. so hope to arrive somewhere around 4. Hope that won't be very late!

I know you have had a really interesting CP time lately? What with Norwich and the radio show! I'm very lucky I was able to take advantage of your missing elephant girl. I'm sure she will be sad to miss it, but I appreciate Mich's generosity in giving me the heads up for the ticket.

Now, all we need to do is wait two weeks! :)

Row x
    17. Mimixxx
      Mimixxx
      :elephant:
    18. Comicforce
      Comicforce
      Hi Anna,

Nice to meet you :) Yes you will, and I can't WAIT. :)

thanks I thought I ought to have a Jonny/Chris Avi in anticipation. :)

Row
    19. Jenjie
      Jenjie
      Hey Anna :) We had a busy weekend! A surprise 30th birthday party for my lil sis on Saturday, and Sam was invited to a cousin's birthday party yesterday.

Not sure when we can get to London as I work every weekend, but I'm sure we'll be able to arrange something sometime :kiss:
    20. **Laura**
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 7, 1989 (Age: 29)

Signature

- 220809 - 180909 - 191210 - 280611 - 030711- 271011 -
    - 241111 - 061211 - 091211 - 220512 - 010612 - 020612 - 040612 -
    - 180616 - 030716 - 050716 -