A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (Note: This is a copy&paste message. Please disregard it if you have already voted.)
    Hi there,
    The Absolute Radio Live Stories competition voting stage is closing soon. In this stage, users vote for in their opinion which story is the most well-written.
    The top four entries with the most votes go through to the next round. These entries are judged on and two are selected to battle it out for the weekly prize - concert tickets. The winner then will write a review of that concert. These will face off and the winning story wins the forum a two hour festival made up of songs entirely of their choice!
    We currently only have 90 votes, but we know there's a lot more of you out there. Please vote for one of the thirteen stories at the link provided below and if you have the time discuss why it was your favourite - the rules for this competition state we must have discussion about the entries!
    http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59754

Thanks for your help! :smiley:
    i think i go on the computer about once every 1-2 weeks. once i get on, i can't get off until about 4 am, so i just don't go on b/c i have no self control.

i would love to read some of your poetry!
    idk, if you could copy & paste it & send it as a message that would be awesome, b/c that picture is just so perfect & gorgeous, of course it's kind of hard not to get a perfect picture of chris
    Hi annabelle, nice to hear from you, no problems about not replying, you have caught me online today. How old are you? I love fix you and viva la vida, my favourite tune has got to be careful where you stand, what a song! You live far away, are you going to any future concerts? yeah I had a great time back at sheffield arena and I can't wait to go again in september this year lol. What are you up 2? I am at work at the minute. Do you think that the fifth album will be released and what type of music are you hoping to hear if it does. hope to hear from you soon. Take care
    hey, no problem. your avatar is the most gorgeous picture i've ever seen. tried saving it but idk why it wouldn't. could you send it to me?
    Hi annabelle,

I noticed that you are based in England so I thought why not develop a conversation. There are to many members on here, but on the other hand that's a good thing. I love coldplay, liked them ever since parachutes was released and since then, I have been blown away with the mood and rock ballads that has made coldplay one of the best bands in the world on fact and opinion. How long have you been a coldplay fan and where abouts in England are you from? I am based in Sheffield and the coldplay vibe runs through the family. I am going to see them at Wembley Stadium in September this year and I am so really looking forward to it. I went to see them at the Sheffield arena last november and that just blew me away, what a concert. I was sat on the front row and camped outside the arena with my brother all night prior to them being on sale. How long have you been a coldplay fan and how old are you? Viva la vida one of my favourite tunes along with Politik, how about you. look forward to hearing from you.
    Aarrgg I hate that my English is so bad... So I can't write to you long messages/sentences :bigcry: But I try my best, and ask if you don't undestand...

Frogs are funny, but I haven't seen them in this year yet, there is still so cold. Maybe in March/April :p

And yes, I saw my both postcards.. And I'm so happy because the other poscard was "Greetings from Finland" and there was a picture of Finland... Maybe they know now where the Finland is, and someday they can come here :nice:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…