Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Anna Rentz

1. A

What’s Coldplay Up to?

Yes! This is the info I was looking for . Thanks[emoji847] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. A

_/ Ongoing Hockey Thread \_

Wow I just found this thread. Combines my two biggest passions! Coldplay and Hockey!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. A

What’s Coldplay Up to?

Hey guys... I’m not quite sure If there is a thread for this already, but often times throughout the week I wonder where in the world the band is, and what they are doing [emoji4] I know it’s quite impossible to know all of the details , but if anyone has some news sources I am unaware of, I’d...
  4. A

Lets talk

I’m also having the same issue as of right now. Sometimes I feel like my friends are too immature. I want to have real friends that can have fun and a good time, but are also capable of holding a conversation about the world . Maybe it’s just me Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. A

Coldplay changed my life this year...

this just made my day [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. A

Coldplay lyrics game

Am I doing something wrong? For some reason the boldness is not showing up on my screen Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. A

Coldplay lyrics game

Ohhhh haha I just looked at the previous description on this page and it said just a word from the previous person's line so I went with it [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. A

Coldplay lyrics game

Running to a faint Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. A

Random Coldplay thoughts...

Yes [emoji7][emoji7] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. A

Random Coldplay thoughts...

That is awesome Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. A

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM===

Haha. Where do you go to find Coldplay news? I use all social media for mine but I wanted to know if there is anywhere where you can actually set notifications on for Coldplay news Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. A

Oh okay. Yeah Im not really about giving away my info online. I didn't know your name could appear on this site quite honestly, I thought it was just a blog kind of [emoji23] I might create a new account with a new username so my name isnt given out. I think it's even creepier that all personal...
  13. A

That doesn't even have anything to do with my claim? What does my account have to do with any of this? Even my age? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. A

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned in other threads how I've been a Coldplay fan for 14 years before. Why do we need to bring personal info into this anyways? Don't think I've been a fan for that long? Do I care?[emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. A

I know most people have open minds. I was talking to a few people not everyone Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk