Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AmyEverdeen

Coldplayer who also enjoys listening to twenty one pilots, My Chemical Romance, Panic! At the Disco, Green Day, HAIM, Ed Sheeran, and Coldplay Coldplay Coldplaaaaay.
[sorry, bit over excited from my first concert I went to June 2017 - never forget]

I also love books and series, loads of fandoms, I love living in different worlds, and floating in outer space (that happens when I listen to Coldplay music).

Anyways, I partially also live in scotland, am currently studying English and Film and plan to become opening act for Coldplay in a few years. Yup, I write stories and also music. I'm mediocre at piano, guitar, and electric guitar, but I'll tell ya I'm pretty damn groovy when it comes to that bass.
Only need to get my hands on some of those drums, then I can finally get the abs and muscles I'd never get otherwise, since I'm allergic to sports.

If anyone ever happens to read all of this and agree, please let's be friends.
Birthday
Nov 27, 1998 (Age: 20)
Website
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH2goSmbpFm66afOn4zhFDQ
Twitter
@zoe7_justine
Coldplay concerts
Favourite Coldplay member?
Will
Your favourite Coldplay album?
AROBTTH
Favourite Coldplay song
Charlie Brown
Country Flag
France

Signature

Will looked at me and smiled

Trophies

1. 10

"Climb up the ladder, Look up and you see birds", you posted 136 messages!! Keep climbing up that ladder to get more trophy points!
  2. 15

Seriously Likeable!

Content you have posted has attracted 100 likes.
  3. 5

42 Posts

"Those who are dead are not dead" Thanks for keep coming back and posting :)
  4. 10

They like you!

Your messages have been liked 25 times, they must like you around here :P
  5. 2

Another's Arms

Looks like somebody liked your post. Post awesome content to gain more likes!
  6. 1

Square One

You posted your first message! Welcome to Coldplaying :)