A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey! wow it's been a long time! I've been alright. Mostly just been working lately. Doing two jobs, so that's been good. umm... also gone to a whole bunch of concerts since we last talked and have a few more left this year.

How have you been? How's college going? Do you still listen to Radiohead? What do you think of their new album?
    Hello! I'm sorry for the very late reply! I have read your wall post just now. How was the National's show in Vancouver? I haven't been listening to the band like I used to but its music really make me relax whenever I listen to it.

Wow I guess you have been into many awesome concerts...i mean, canada is where great indie bands of late comes from!

Thanks for your concern. I'm not depressed all the time. I'm happy right now lol. Thanks.
    Hello there!

I am great! I managed to go to 10 places I've wanted to go to for a while in 2 days! :awesome: This weekend is also going to be amazing. I am going to New Bern, NC's Jubilee Weekend! :dance:

Good luck to you! What specific type of medic to you wish to be?
    I know, I was sooo surprised! :D I get google alerts for Chris Martin, so I got that email and I was like "WHAATT :shocked3:"!!!
    Wow, that sounds incredible! You've been to Egypt??!! AND South Africa??!! That's amazing!! We did something sort of like that in my World Issues class in grade 11. It was fun! Except I had to be North Korea and defend myself for using nuclear weapons. :/
    ohh i am good, just really busy with school.., how abuot you? how was the trip to vancouver? i hope everything went well.. yeah it was cool, and chris sounded really good :) :) :) and now i want that flaming lips shirt he had on.. and i hope everything is going well for u too!
    haha... sure thing! Speaking of news there is some side news that you might like. A bunch of fans recently made videos of a concert for the band and the band supplied them with the audio. So you can download it or view it on youtube... it's quite awesome! http://radiohead-prague.nataly.fr/

Thanks! Take it easy! and best of luck w/ classes!
    Hey!

No problem! Honestly though I might not do those listening parties for a while. The last few times I've tried to do them the amount of people that have showed up is really small (like 2-3 people). But I'm hoping they'll pick up after people have forgotten about them for a week.

Like I said don't worry about talking online... honestly I didn't see it as being hostile or angry or whatever. I enjoyed talking to you about those topics because I find it really interesting to get someone elses opinion on it. Either way I would totally understand why you might be frustrated. If I had to go through some of the same things you did it would also make me angry or annoyed. But either way I enjoy hearing your side of the story.

Best of luck to starting classes! I'm sure that it'll be awesome!
    The Anettes lulz.
    Awe :wacky:

I haven't heard it D:
    I SHOULD HEAR IT NOW.

Awe :sad: Well, you need to focus and stuff, I understand.
    AWE I'LL MISS YOU TOO :hug:
    Have an awesome time, and life filled with joy and joyness :nice:
    KEEP ME UPDATED TOO OF YOUR PERSON LIFE :freak: lulz
    ITS U!!!! hi! omg i am so happy to be here, i love it already... but i am still trying to figure the forum out lol :) i cant wait till the 5th album then! so excited!

oh yeasss i will be here alot hopefully!
    I really don't know what we are going to be called! :lol: We are still trying to get details together. It's kind of hard getting it started though, because we run our school on a college campus. And the college pretty much hates us. :tongue: So, we have to schedule times to rent the space to practice.

YOU CAN BE OUR AWESOME HIPSTER TRIANGULAR PERSON. Haha! :lol:

Probably Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, Oxfam, and Unicef! :lol: :D
    I want to go and live in Rome for a while.. and Italian is not difficult ( I'd like to learn a bit of it and then practise...). oooh... italian boys! jajajajaja my guide was so so handsom... jijiji sunburned, green eyes, beautiful simle and sexy look OH! jajajjajaja and he explained so well! I fall in love with the city!
    Italian food is excellent, but is really simlar to Spanish food and here we eat nearly the same (and we are handsome too! jajajajaja)

I have one more week of holiday... I'm sad! So biology and medicine! Both at same time!!!! OOOH! (medicince is one of the ones I have in mind, but I'm still not sure if I wil go throuh other side, I mean history and that stuff...)

I really want to move and study outside for a year but it's hard in Spain unless you get a schoolarship what is even more difficult... I don't like this place! i hope I can leave duing a period of time...

Have a nice week and tell me how are you! Ciao!
    ALEH<3
    A week ago, lolz.. It was alright, I got used to it, my friends made it better.
    I just had my first guitar lesson :wacky: It's hard but fun to learn.
    I'm not sure about the band, my "friend" who played the guitar went with another band :disappointed:
    So I guess I'll go solo for a while and then move a long to a band.
    I asked you first:wacky:

THAT'S MY WHOLE PLAN<3
    Lolz, a friend said The Anettes today! :lol: I was thinking Paperknives. Pottle sound interesting.. I'll deffo keep that in mind.

WOAH YOU OLD FART :wacky:
    It must be, but you finally get to be free :cheesy: And you'll make friends quickly, you're awesome Al :nice:
    WUT SHOPPING IS AWESOME.. if you have money :tongue:
    Haha definitely!
    Yeah I suppose family law would be kinda difficult because of those reasons...but there are tons of types of lawyers out there, so I'm sure I'll find something I'm interested in!
    Cool, what is Model United Nations?
    Hai thar! :smiley:
    The thing is with school, you have to find a balance. So, I have told myself that I need to allow myself at least an hour and a half of down-time. Because, as far as I'm concerned with myself, I need to have some time to my self without the interfere of work. :smiley:

Well, we are actually starting up a band! Since our school doesn't have any arts, we decided to start an after school thing. So, my history teacher is actually in a band. Hence, we are going to start a band! I've also thought of starting a charity committee! :awesome:
    Awe :heart: It's got too much volume, and It's starting to look weird.
    But I guess I can do sumfin about it :tongue:
    You can win sexiest male user :charming:

I'm good, I'm going back to school tomarrow and I'm taking guitar classes later on and I might start a band! :cheesy:

How are you Al? Whatcha been up to? :nice:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…