Recent content by Ahlem

1. A

~*Arab Coldplay*~

hello Safy, nice to meet you!!! i'm Ahlem, a Tunisian living in France. we're from revolutionnary countries haa!! :nice:
  2. A

What are you thinking right now?

well you're right. :) nice to see you again too!
  3. A

~*Arab Coldplay*~

is there anybody here?
  4. A

thank you!
  5. A

i don't remember the old one, but The Mad Hatter yeah! :)
  6. A

there we go, i'm back here again. I'm wondering if my people are still here. :nice:
  7. A

Rate the latest movie you've seen

Chariots of Fire. a good movie. 9/10 ^^
  8. A

Fanfarlo

very nice band, i'm enjoying them since February now. :)
  9. A

Libya unrest: Scores killed in Benghazi 'massacre' // Gaddafi dead

will one day, one of those Arabs dictators be A REAL MAN and leave his power before everything gets destroyed? kadhafi said " i won't leave the country until i burn everything" source Aljazeera.
  10. A

State of emergency in Tunisia

hum, it is quite different from our case... we've been treated like idiots for 10 years now. here's the story... Ben Ali got elected 23 years ago, in his early years as a president, he was a model president, everything was fine until he got married to Leyla Trabelsi ( his actual wife)...
  11. A

ohh really! so what are they protesting for? well now Ben Ali is dismissed for, the ministers engaged an interim president for maximum 6 months until the official presidential election, this time we'll make sure that it is going to be organised by the citizens without any forces corruptions ...
  12. A

thank you Beatriz for this thread. I am totally concerned by what is happening in Tunisia as i'm Tunisian. i'm proud of my country and of its people and specially i'm proud of Mohamed Bouazizi ( God bless him) he is our savior. may Allah welcome him to the paradise and all the other...
  13. A

express yourself with a song's title

:nice: cool! but admit that it was a nice trip!! ;) i still envy you. and now what are you doing? you could be happy - Snow Patrol
  14. A

express yourself with a song's title

oh Markus, you're back on coldplaying too? :nice: i'm not doing fine at all, my native country TUNISIA is suffering right now, citizens are demonstrating for their dignity and liberty but the police forces are killing them with gunshots, pathetic situation. :( what about you? murder -...
  15. A

Write the first word that comes to mind.

murdrer!!