Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• AMANDA WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN :dead:?:lol:
    :shy: hehe

:wacky: I love irony! oo what kind of phone do you have?

Really!? I was!? wow that is the nicest thing ever!!!!!!!!!:blush: thank you so much Amanda!!!! you have no idea how much this means to me!:heart::hug:

:guy:
    The picture I was talking about isn't in this post, but I stumbled across it and thought I'd share the love! I'm sure you can appreciate at least half of it. tee hee
    http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3596915&postcount=10532

EDIT: Here you go, effeminate to the max! :awesome:
    Sorry I didn't respond earlier, I completely forgot after I first read it very late at night!

That's funny how you mention the Live 8 performance; I had just watched it the day before, it was "free on demand" with our cable provider (Comcast) for a couple of weeks. I always love when it shows up on there!

Yeah, I think he started wearing scarves on a regular basis during the AROBTTH era (but don't quote me). As far as sunglasses, Will wears different kinds; some look better than others, so it just depends! There was a "matching", umm, effeminate stylish picture of Will and Guy in the Will thread, I'll see if I can find it. It's hilarious!

And I'm glad you like the R#44 blog; I had lots of fun making it, even though it took a little bit too much time preparing it. Maybe I'll see if I can get votes for "best new thread in the Coldplay section" for the 2010 awards. :tongue:

BTW... I like your new avi. :D
    Yep :dozey:
    Went to bed super early, now can't sleep :dozey:

I've been looking at my phone willing it to ring, damnit, ring! :angry:
    Really, really, really hope you don't have to wait all weekend! :sweatdrop:

I say stilettos, but Rick says cowboy boots :p
    Oh hey Rick *waves*
    Ummm, kinda thinking now you're just a lil wacky! :wacky: :uhoh:
    But I still love ya! :hug:
    Ha, fucking, ha ha! :laugh4:
    Woman, you had him - half naked by the pool even! :bomb: :bomb:
    And I do recall you saying that you would ship him my way as a token of gratitude for me saving your life and all! :deal2:
    So time to pay up :smash:

And what exactly are you implying?! :rolleyes:
    Oh, ok - you know me too well :sneaky:

Is this a coffee cake you had today? :inquisitive:
    Or last nights? :whip:
    See you around lunch time then?
    HAPPEEEEEEE EEEEEASTERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! :D

___♥♥♥
    __♥♥_♥♥
    _♥♥___♥♥
    _♥♥___♥♥_________♥♥♥♥
    _♥♥___♥♥_______♥♥___♥♥♥♥
    _♥♥__♥♥_______♥___♥♥___♥♥
    __♥♥__♥______♥__♥♥__♥♥♥__♥♥
    ___♥♥__♥____♥__♥♥_____♥♥__♥
    ____♥♥_♥♥__♥♥_♥♥________♥♥
    ____♥♥___♥♥__♥♥
    ___♥___________♥
    __♥_____________♥
    _♥____♥_____♥____♥
    _♥____/[email protected]__\\___♥
    _♥____\\__/♥\\__/___♥
    ___♥_____W_____♥
    _____♥♥_____♥♥
    _______♥♥♥♥♥
    Even though we chat daily on FB I just thought I'd pop over to visit! :p

Anyway, I couldn't help but notice that your wall looked a little ..... empty? Lonely? :thinking:
    Something :rolleyes:
    So I thought I would leave you a present to make it pretty! :awesome:
    No - more like gorgeous. Smoking hot actually :sneaky:
    My fave pic :hug:

YAY!!! :dance: :hug: YAY!!! :dance: :hug: YAY!!! :dance: :hug: YAY!!! :dance: :hug: YAY!!! :dance: :hug: YAY!!! :dance: :hug: YAY!!! :dance: :hug: YAY!!! :dance: :hug: YAY!!! :dance: :hug: YAY!!! :dance: :hug: YAY!!! :dance: :hug: YAY!!! :dance: :hug: YAY!!! :dance: :hug: YAY!!! :dance: :hug: YAY!!! :dance: :hug: YAY!!! :dance: :hug: YAY!!! :dance: :hug: YAY!!! :dance: :hug: YAY!!! :dance: :hug: YAY!!! :dance: :hug: YAY!!! :dance: :hug: YAY!!! :dance: :hug: YAY!!! :dance: :hug:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…