Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by 42Escapist

1. 42Escapist

What is your favorite song today?

Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/xVJssSV9LF8
  2. 42Escapist

I am currently listening to....

Been exploring the music of Kraftwerk lately. Very long track but quite relaxing...
  3. 42Escapist

New registered Coldplay songs!

Seeing Davide Rossi next to Phil is refreshing. Something is definitely in the works... correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Rossi has done very much in the public eye for a couple years now.
  4. 42Escapist

War of the Coldplay Songs

Fix You vs. Prospekt's March
  5. 42Escapist

Avicii / Chris Martin, Heaven and

I'm just glad the version with Chris is finally seeing the light of day outside of leaks. I never liked the version with the other singer very much. Chris fits the song so much better.
  6. 42Escapist

Liam Gallagher

Is anybody else here a fan of Liam Gallagher's solo work? I've enjoyed As You Were since the day it was released, but over time it has become quite a special album for me. Like, "up there with Coldplay" and "better than the majority of Oasis' music" kind of special. I've All I Need in...
  7. 42Escapist

LP8 Thread - Coldplay's Upcoming Album

I remember this title! Check out the 5 minute mark of this "Making of Ghost Stories" documentary video... Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGeAzm2wPPA
  8. 42Escapist

Prospekt's March EP - Elimination Game

Now My Feet Won't Touch The Ground
  9. 42Escapist

3 Facts Guessing Game

Correct! Moving to Mars connects with ALIENS in more ways than one. There's a shared theme of space travel, but there's also a common allegory of refugees fleeing their home. The song was played once in 2011 and never again. Moving to Mars was inspired by a Mat Whitecross documentary of the...
  10. 42Escapist

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

Of course. Maybe they're just pulling the same shenanigans as 2015... almost complete social media silence, no news at all about the upcoming project--not even little teases.
  11. 42Escapist

Lyrical Conversation (a game... of sorts...)

Well of course I'd like to sit around and chat But someone's listening in
  12. 42Escapist

Name of your "future band"

Band name: Lima Memorial Health System 1st album: Arthrodytes 1st single: GameChanger I'm liking this... :D
  13. 42Escapist

Lyrical Conversation (a game... of sorts...)

Yes, I can change the world... but I can't change the world in me
  14. 42Escapist

Unheard and obscure Coldplay songs

A bunch of great rare songs have already been mentioned! Reminds me that I should listen to them again. It has been a while. Hmm, what else...? Off the top of my head, I definitely recommend Pour Me, Animals, A Spell A Rebel Yell, Bucket For a Crown, and No More Keeping My Feet On the Ground...
  15. 42Escapist

3 Facts Guessing Game

Nope. Good guess, though... I only just now remembered that Chris once played a solo version of the original Miracles at an event.