Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1 Yay, I have won a car & money 
    Freedom! Black Rose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Salisbury
    Posts
    47,875

    Fav Album : X&Y
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    Yay, I'm so happy

    :
    Quote:
    BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
    SPRINGDALE, ARKANSAS. 49812
    UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

    Dear Winner,

    This is to inform you that you have been selected for a prize of a brand new 2012 Mobel BMW 7 Series Car and a Check of $1,000,000.00usd from international programs held on the 1st section 2012 in the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.

    The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system (ESS) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world which you were selected.

    The BMW Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduciary claims department for more information as regards procedures to claim your prize.

    Name: Mrs. Georgina Kruford
    Email: georginakruford@yahoo.cn

    Contact him by providing him with your secret pin code Number BMW:2551256003/23. You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible:

    1. Name in full
    2. Address
    3. Nationality
    4. Age
    5. Occupation
    6. Phone/Fax
    7. Present Country
    8. Email address
    9. pin code Number BMW:2551256003/23

    Mrs. Georgina Kruford
    THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS
    BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
    UNITED STATES OF AMERICA



    email deleted

    I laugh at phishing rubbish

    And the tears come streaming down your face
    When you lose something you can't replace
    When you love someone, but it goes to waste
    Could it be worse?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. Sponsored Links
  3. #2  
    Coldplay Mollyxyloto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    1964
    Posts
    10,282

    Fav Album : AROBTTH
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    Obviously real
    Best newcomer to coldplaying.com 2012
    Biggest spammer 2012 & MLTSCAIIR 2012
    2nd biggest Coldplay fan (in the world)
    2nd biggest Chris Martin fan 2012
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Freedom! Black Rose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Salisbury
    Posts
    47,875

    Fav Album : X&Y
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    Indeed, it fooled me for all of 10 nano-seconds.

    And the tears come streaming down your face
    When you lose something you can't replace
    When you love someone, but it goes to waste
    Could it be worse?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    High fivin' Chris golfing7861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Houston-Austin, Texas
    Posts
    2,933
    My Country: United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 5

    0 Not allowed!
    You probably shouldn't share the 'secret pin code' online...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    tiger! fire! cyber! Crests's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    151,155

    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    :
    Quote:
    You probably shouldn't share the 'secret pin code' online...


    i'm pretty sure it absolutely in no way matters, you silly goose
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Account disabled
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    35,331

    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    I think we're supposed to be impressed he figured out it was a scam.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    THE ANGRY GERMAN VERSION Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,739
    My Country: Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 423
    Given: 206

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Black Rose;5498625
    BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
    SPRINGDALE, ARKANSAS. 49812
    UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

    Dear Winner,

    This is to inform you that you have been selected for a prize of a brand new 2012 Mobel BMW 7 Series Car and a Check of $1,000,000.00usd from international programs held on the 1st section 2012 in the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.

    The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system (ESS) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world which you were selected.

    The BMW Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduciary claims department for more information as regards procedures to claim your prize.

    Name: Mrs. Georgina Kruford
    Email: georginakruford@yahoo.cn

    Contact him by providing him with your secret pin code Number BMW:2551256003/23. You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible:

    1. Name in full
    2. Address
    3. Nationality
    4. Age
    5. Occupation
    6. Phone/Fax
    7. Present Country
    8. Email address
    9. pin code Number BMW:2551256003/23

    Mrs. Georgina Kruford
    THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS
    BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
    UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

    tumblr
    deviantArt

    If you want Coldplay songs, PM me.
    If you want anything else Coldplay-media related, go HERE


    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Freedom! Black Rose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Salisbury
    Posts
    47,875

    Fav Album : X&Y
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Twisted mind;5499031



    They had a sex change

    And the tears come streaming down your face
    When you lose something you can't replace
    When you love someone, but it goes to waste
    Could it be worse?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    High fivin' Chris golfing7861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Houston-Austin, Texas
    Posts
    2,933
    My Country: United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 5

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Crests;5498652
    i'm pretty sure it absolutely in no way matters, you silly goose


    Twas sarcasm
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Account disabled
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    35,331

    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    ^I got the joke before.

    Crests needs to march herself to the unfunny jar.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    tiger! fire! cyber! Crests's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    151,155

    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    the internet makes things so difficult cries
    *sulks off to unfunny jar*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Better Call Saul! Destrokk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    18,821

    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    for a second i thought you did win and i was like IDGAF

    now you´re telling me its fake and i still dont give a rats ass

    Spoiler
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    OH SUCH THE SHAME! Cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    18,668
    My Country: Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 28

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Crests;5499237
    the internet makes things so difficult cries
    *sulks off to unfunny jar*



    Yay! Soon we'll have enough money to start lessons!

    wait what am I talking about lessons would suck and end up in absolutely everyone posting things like ECKS DEE, lolcats, inappropriate jokes, insulting others to try and be funny and Coldplay puns
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Destrokk
    (cant fucking belive im typing this in this STUPID BANDS FORUM)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Account disabled
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    35,331

    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!


    Not to mention being predictable in an ironic way for comedic affect.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    High fivin' Chris golfing7861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Houston-Austin, Texas
    Posts
    2,933
    My Country: United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 5

    0 Not allowed!
    ^That is awesome.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •