Results 1 to 2 of 2
09-11-2012, 11:25 AM #1
Awards 2012 categories, ballot template & rules (voting closes on 9th December!)
The voting for the Coldplaying Awards 2012 is now open, and will run thorugh until Sunday 9th December. The Awards night will take place a week later, on Sunday 16th December at 8pm (GMT).
You can vote in the categories below by private messaging the ballot template to the Awards 2012 account. You can get involved in all the campaigning in the Awards 2012 forum now.
Please also take time to read the rules below - and have fun voting for your fellow Coldplayers!
Coldplaying Awards 2012 - ballot template
Mr Coldplaying 2012:
Mrs Coldplaying 2012:
Biggest Chris fan 2012:
Biggest Jonny Fan 2012:
Biggest Will fan 2012:
Biggest Guy fan 2012:
Biggest Phil fan 2012:
Biggest Coldplay fan 2012:
'Bakery' Award: Best Coldplay fan moment of 2012:
Northern & Western Europe Ambassador 2012:
Eastern & Southern Europe Ambassador 2012:
Asian Ambassador 2012:
North American Ambassador 2012:
Mexican & Central American Ambassador 2012:
South American Ambassador 2012:
African Ambassador 2012:
Oceania Ambassador 2012:
Blue - North; Cyan - West; Green - South; Red - East
Latin America - countries on this list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._GDP_%28PPP%29
Most interesting poster 2012:
Friendliest user 2012:
Funniest poster 2012:
Biggest spammer 2012:
Sexiest user 2012:
Biggest Coldplaying perv 2012:
Best thread of 2012:
Best newcomer to Coldplaying.com 2012:
Best staff member 2012:
Most likely to scare Coldplay and Ian into an early retirement 2012:
Missing in action 2012:
Best signature 2012:
Best avatar 2012:
Biggest smiley user 2012:
World Of Music/entertainment (*Coldplay excluded from this section):
Best album of 2012*:
Best song of 2012:*
Best artist/group 2012*:
Best artist/group newcomer 2012:
Best live act 2012*:
Best movie 2012*:
Coldplaying Awards 2012 - rules:
1. Single round voting - one vote allowed in each category.
2. Only one ballot template may be submitted per person, and you cannot change your answers once submitted - so choose wisely!
3. You may leave categories blank if you do not wish to vote in them.
4. Voting will begin on Friday 9th November 2012 and run through until 11.59pm (GMT) on Sunday 9th December 2012.
5. Ballots submitted after 9th December will not count towards the voting.
6. You cannot vote for yourself in any of the categories.
7. Your cannot create new member accounts to rig voting numbers - we have ways of checking!
8. You can, however, 'lean on' your fellow Coldplayers to vote for you. Hence, rigorous campaigning in the Awards 2012 forum is strongly recommended!
9. Repeat, rigorous campaigning in the Awards 2012 forum is strongly recommended!
10. If you have any questions please post them in this thread. Please do not PM questions otherwise they may be overlooked.
11. To vote, copy and paste the official ballot above and enter your choices beside the listed categories. Please use usernames only. When you have finished, PM your ballot to the account Awards 2012 (or reply directly to the PM that will be sent to your inbox).
12. All campaigning threads should be kept in the Awards 2012 sub-forum.
13. The Awards night will take place on Sunday 16th December at 8pm GMT (stick it in your diaries!)
14. LET THE CAMPAIGNING BEGIN!
[thanks to the following for graphic design for the Awards this year: Twisted mind, Prospector, Comicforce]
11-11-2012, 11:26 AM #2
- has no influence
- on advertisings
- that are displayed by
- Google Adsense
- Join Date
- Sep 2002
- Location Location
Thumbs Up Received: 0
The early bird catches the worm. The second mouse gets the cheese!
Tags for this Thread